AP sales…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I renewed my Sorcerer AP last week. I was chatting with the CM, he said there is no word on when new AP’s will be available for sale. I normally do not renew. I would buy new on my next trip and figured dates so that I would only buy an AP every 18 months. I would go twice a year and schedule my trip one week earlier the following year so I’d have 3 uses.

Did you do over the phone? If so, did they mention anything about it not being a voucher but an actual ticket already activated.

Can you check the date at the bottom? Is it a year expiration from date you called? Or does it have the year it is valid?

Thanks.

Hi all! I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should. Has anyone been able to renew the Incredi pass online? Our renewal date is coming up in a few weeks, and I wondered if we'd have to call? We've always been able to do it online. TIA!

Did you do over the phone? If so, did they mention anything about it not being a voucher but an actual ticket already activated.

Can you check the date at the bottom? Is it a year expiration from date you called? Or does it have the year it is valid?

Thanks.
I renewed mine about a month ago. They told me that it would be already activated, and that I would not need to go to guest relations before entering my first park.

My original one does not expire until the end of this month. The new one in MDE has dates from 8/31/22 - 8/30/23.

I renewed mine about a month ago. They told me that it would be already activated, and that I would not need to go to guest relations before entering my first park.

My original one does not expire until the end of this month. The new one in MDE has dates from 8/31/22 - 8/30/23.

Then these are indeed different than the one I got in May. Thanks for confirming.

Hi all! I haven't been keeping up with this thread like I should. Has anyone been able to renew the Incredi pass online? Our renewal date is coming up in a few weeks, and I wondered if we'd have to call? We've always been able to do it online. TIA!
You can still renew online with the renewal discount.

Reactions: CJK

When you activate your renewal pass, please make sure you closely monitor the expiration date on it. Even though mine said it was a renewal for Scorcerer, when I activated it, it originally showed the expiration date as one year out from the purchase date and not one year out from when my current AP expires. I had to go to guest services to get the expiration date changed to the correct date. Also when I tried going to extended evening hours, my magic band was already linked to the renewal AP after I activated it. When my magic band was scanned for access to the rides, it was saying I didn't have a valid hotel reservation. Luckily I had my old AP card from the still valid AP (not renewal) and that scanned in just fine for rides. It was almost like the magic band was looking at the renewal AP to determine hotel eligibility after I activated it and completely ignored the still valid one. The magic band still worked fine to access the parks though so who knows what was going on that night.

What is the renewal price for the incredi-pass? I thought we got a 10% discount on renewal of the incredi-pass .

What is the renewal price for the incredi-pass? I thought we got a 10% discount on renewal of the incredi-pass .
I renewed my Sorcerer’s pass, but I believe when they switched to Sorcerer’s/Incredi-Pass, they got rid of the discount for the no-blackout AP. DVC only adds access to the Sorcerer’s Pass now.

I renewed my Sorcerer’s pass, but I believe when they switched to Sorcerer’s/Incredi-Pass, they got rid of the discount for the no-blackout AP. DVC only adds access to the Sorcerer’s Pass now.
I thought just in general the gave a small discount on renewal of the incredi-pass year to year . We are out of state and always purchase no block out date annual passes.

I thought just in general the gave a small discount on renewal of the incredi-pass year to year . We are out of state and always purchase no block out date annual passes.
Oh, right. There is a general renewal discount. You should be able to Google what that is.
I am also an out-of-stater, but was able to purchase the Gold pass a couple years ago and generally do not go when there are blackout days, so it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter