AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

With the maximum number of park reservations set at three for non-resort guest annual passholders, when can the rolling fourth reservation be selected? Is it as soon as the passholder enters the gate for the first park reservation?
That night when you use your park reservation, when the last park of the day closes. For example today would be at 8pm when epcot close

Received the last of our family’s APH refunds this weekend. This one, a partial for me. Approx $250. Had already gotten the approx $160 one months ago refunded to a CC.

I jumped on this very early. Received refunds for our 1st MNSSHP date tix/August shortly after I called in May. This before they cancelled the event. They were quick on that & Hoop dee Doo. Not so much for the APs.

Our multiple refunds & CC credits slowly trickled in via dribs & drabs. so strange IMO as requests were made at the same time/call to WDW.

Wasn’t thrilled with the amount we received for a platinum one that was never utilized. Only approx $600. Argued it and told they’d send to escalation. That was early fall. At this point have written off the balance.

Normally, my pass would’ve expired in early September. Was extended to February. Allowed us to at least use for our October trip. Would’ve worked for the post-Thanksgiving one we take but, we cancelled out of caution.

Good luck to all who are still waiting for resolution.

When this happens in florida cause we know it will and we know it will not be a "better" "program" I am officially done. there is no way i will pay full ticket prices for 2-3 trips a year for my family of 4. there will be no value left at all.

at that time someone can have my DVC points. I got my money out of it and i'm fine with it.

if anyone here thinks a new "program" will actually be good. . . i don't even know what to say.

that announcement is pretty sad. i know the park side of disney has to be really hurting, but there is sooooo many other parts of the corporation that should be able to stabilize it.

this is one of the really sad things that has happened since this all started back in march. a lot of the other changes so be it. they aren't great but i can roll with it, but ending season passes is pretty drastic. how can pass holders be bankrupting the system? there 100's of other thousands of packages which are so expensive which have to be balancing it all out before all this.

i have said it for the past 10 years disney can care less about season passholders and this is the final nail.

For those of you who've been able to purchase a new pass - what department did you speak to? It seems that answers can vary widely, depending on which department you speak to. I'm currently on hold with DVC and I'll ask them about it, but not super confideng that they'll be able to assist.

I'm hoping to succeed in this....we had APs expiring May 2020 - cancelled them early and opted for the refund. Now planning a few trips this December.
I called the main ticket number which was maybe a two minute wait. They asked me a few questions to fill out a form and then said it would be about a week until someone contacted me. It will be a week on Monday. I am upgrading our 10 day passes to annual passes hopefully.

For those of you who've been able to purchase a new pass - what department did you speak to? It seems that answers can vary widely, depending on which department you speak to. I'm currently on hold with DVC and I'll ask them about it, but not super confideng that they'll be able to assist.

I'm hoping to succeed in this....we had APs expiring May 2020 - cancelled them early and opted for the refund. Now planning a few trips this December.

I called the Annual Passholder number this past Monday. They said I was eligible to purchase new AP based on our expiring in August. I'm still waiting for my callback. Tomororw will be one week.

I called the main ticket number which was maybe a two minute wait. They asked me a few questions to fill out a form and then said it would be about a week until someone contacted me. It will be a week on Monday. I am upgrading our 10 day passes to annual passes hopefully.

Please let is know if they will let you upgrade your 10 day pass. I tried to upgrade and old four-day pass. I was denied at Disney springs as well as over the phone

I had a PAP that was due to expire in August 2020. It was extended because of the park closing to January 10, 2021. I requested and received a partial refund due to COVID and not planning on traveling until things settled down. I couldn't stand it and purchase a 7-day pass and went in October. I felt comfortable and safe during that trip, so I bought another 7-day pass and went to the Magic Kingdom on January 4th. While there, I checked with guest services and explained that I had canceled my original AP, but this was the second visit since doing so. The CM fiddled with the computer for a few minutes and said he had good news. I was allowed to renew my pass with a new expiration date of January 4, 2022, for a total cost of $231. I'M WAS THRILLED!!! I keep checking MDE to be sure that information hasn't changed and it has not. Now I'm planning a return trip in the spring.

Hi all I have 4 platinum passes for my family we bought these prior to March last year, we have never used them, so in effect they are inactive as we have not used them at all
We live in the u.k so obviously have not been able to travel to Disney, so I was wondering if it is still possible to request a full refund.
cheers

Hi all I have 4 platinum passes for my family we bought these prior to March last year, we have never used them, so in effect they are inactive as we have not used them at all
We live in the u.k so obviously have not been able to travel to Disney, so I was wondering if it is still possible to request a full refund.
cheers
You have to call or email and see what they say

Appears WDW followed suit & no new APs. Just renewals according to
https://apple.news/AyTKUVwNBR7uroZhQnjgBig
had hoped to buy a new one for one I cancelled/never used that I had bought for family member Ugh
Not only have they been selling renewals, they’ve been selling new vouchers to people who cancelled during the closure, and those vouchers are good until 12/31/2030. So I’m confident that WDW doesn’t plan to stop APs completely. I’m not worried. There are multiple posts on multiple threads discussing the significant differences between DL and WDW with regard to APs.

Not only have they been selling renewals, they’ve been selling new vouchers to people who cancelled during the closure, and those vouchers are good until 12/31/2030. So I’m confident that WDW doesn’t plan to stop APs completely. I’m not worried. There are multiple posts on multiple threads discussing the significant differences between DL and WDW with regard to APs.
you are 100% correct. was floored when i got the news feed from apple yesterday. Upon first read was convinced it was ‘new news’ & WDW was following suit here. We had been waiting to renew one next month & another a month later to spread out the cost.

Called DVC member services. Took over 20 attempts to gett thru, then sat on hold and finally was told they were indeed still selling renewals. CM mentioned that they were deluged by exactly the same sort of call yesterday. She laughed and said at least something different than the buy 4 day, get 2 free call that’s been jamming them up all month.

Now to try to call ticketing & plead case to renew AP I outright cancelled for another family member. already received multiple refund on that one. Have been told “no” several times already, figure why not give it another whirl?

I was on hold for 20 min and then it disconnected me. :( Trying to figure out if they've sent my partial refund (for 7 passes) and I didn't get it. But I looks like there are lots of people still waiting. Anyone called and talked with someone lately about this (since I got disconnected)

Trying to figure out if they've sent my partial refund (for 7 passes) and I didn't get it.
Did you request a refund? I believe you had to specifically request the refund, otherwise the default was an extension of the AP expiration date. The new expiration date should be noted in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter