AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

Well, despite getting a call back a few weeks ago saying my DD is eligible, we stopped at Guest Relations in MK this morning and they weren’t able to help us because no one made a note on our account stating that she is eligible. I was hoping to avoid Disney Springs on this trip, but we’re heading there now to see if they can assist us.

Well, despite getting a call back a few weeks ago saying my DD is eligible, we stopped at Guest Relations in MK this morning and they weren’t able to help us because no one made a note on our account stating that she is eligible. I was hoping to avoid Disney Springs on this trip, but we’re heading there now to see if they can assist us.

Follow up: We were able to get her AP at DS. They applied the value of the 4-day PH she activated earlier today, so I paid the difference of $656.72. I did ask politely if they would be willing to make an exception for me to purchase one for myself along with my DD’s (my last AP expired 12/28/19), and they politely denied my request. I expected that but figured it was worth asking.

Park Reservation Question:

Trying to make a reservation on 4/13. I am an annual pass holder and DHS is showing available for AP but not for resort guests which I am both. When I try to reserve, it is saying it is not available. This happened to me once back in November but I do not remember how I got it to work. Please help!!

Have people actually been receiving checks from Disney from their cancelled APs. I’ve had numerous calls, most of which ended with being told it was being processed, last call I was told it was taken care of and expect a check within 4-6 weeks...... that was 2 months ago and still no check. So frustrated with the hours of wasted time on hold and no real answers from Disney. Going to be there in less than 2 weeks so thinking I’ll just try guest services while there.

Park Reservation Question:

Trying to make a reservation on 4/13. I am an annual pass holder and DHS is showing available for AP but not for resort guests which I am both. When I try to reserve, it is saying it is not available. This happened to me once back in November but I do not remember how I got it to work. Please help!!

It's a common glitch, and requires a call to have them override the system to allow you to book as part of the AP pool.

I cancelled July 30 and we are STILL waiting for a refund...anyone else in the same boat? I sent WDW Guest Services an email today...it's getting a bit ridiculous....

I cancelled July 30 and we are STILL waiting for a refund...anyone else in the same boat? I sent WDW Guest Services an email today...it's getting a bit ridiculous....
Still waiting.... I’ve “canceled“ multiple times now. My last call they told me it was never processed, the CM escalated my request and it was supposedly processed before we ended the call. “Expect a check for each annual pass in the next 4-6 weeks.” That was 2 months ago and I’ve still seen nothing. Ridiculous is one word for it.... some of the ones I would choose aren’t appropriate for the boards. We are headed down on the 16th so thinking I will try my luck at guest services if/when nothing shows up before then.

I just called to ask if we could buy a voucher instead of renewing our pass that expires in April. (We had two trips cancelled during shut down and cancelled 2 more trips due to the mask mandate this winter).
She said "No, we cannot sell a voucher at this time. Have a magical day!"

Have people actually been receiving checks from Disney from their cancelled APs. I’ve had numerous calls, most of which ended with being told it was being processed, last call I was told it was taken care of and expect a check within 4-6 weeks...... that was 2 months ago and still no check. So frustrated with the hours of wasted time on hold and no real answers from Disney. Going to be there in less than 2 weeks so thinking I’ll just try guest services while there.
This is exactly what is happening to me. After 10 months of waiting and many calls, I keep getting the same response that it is being processed. I was told it would be refunded back in January, but nothing has happened since and I just called this Monday to the same excuse, it's being processed. I'm beyond frustrated because we are booked for June.

Anyone been able to renew since blizzard beach reopened? Were you offered the water park option? Wondering if we will be able to add the plus to our platinum vouchers when we go next month.
I'm guessing no. One month ago I tried like hell to reinstate my platinum plus annual passes that I cancelled last August. Was initially told yes then everyone said no and I had an awful experience at Disney Springs guest relations. I spent prob five hours on this during my vacation. The only thing they would do is Platinum. No platinum plus for golf and water parks.

I called to see if I could purchase an AP to replace the ones that I had cancelled during the close down and was put into their AP recovery process. It's almost 4 weeks since that call and our May vacation is coming up quickly and park reservations are filling up. Has anyone bought park tickets and later was able to apply that purchase price to the AP purchase when they finally received their call back? I've looked through this thread and wasn't able to find this answer and received conflicting information when I called Disney. Thanks in advance!

I called to see if I could purchase an AP to replace the ones that I had cancelled during the close down and was put into their AP recovery process. It's almost 4 weeks since that call and our May vacation is coming up quickly and park reservations are filling up. Has anyone bought park tickets and later was able to apply that purchase price to the AP purchase when they finally received their call back? I've looked through this thread and wasn't able to find this answer and received conflicting information when I called Disney. Thanks in advance!

I was able to do this on 4/1 at Guest Relations at Disney Springs. I’ve seen others report that Guest Relations was able to do this over the phone, but the CM who called me back recommended that I do it after arrival.

We canceled and got a partial refund for my DD’s previous AP in August 2020. I purchased 4-day PHs for our recent trip as part of a package. My DD and I went to MK our first day using the tickets I’d purchased, then we went over to Disney Springs and they were able to upgrade her ticket there and I just paid the difference.

We renewed my platinum annual pass and haven’t been able to get any weekend park reservations. Starting the end of this month, the parks will be closing at 6pm or 7pm.

It seems as if Disney is trying to block local annual pass holders from attending since they know we work during the week days and will likely come after work.

Why are they allowing people to renew if they are going to limit annual passes severely like this? It makes zero sense to own one now if you can’t get a reservation when you want.

I’m thinking of dropping to gold or canceling. Imagine Xmas? Waste of time trying to get a reservation since they will prioritize hotel guest. The whole thing is just unfair. Passes aren’t cheap and we aren’t getting our money’s worth.

We renewed my platinum annual pass and haven’t been able to get any weekend park reservations. Starting the end of this month, the parks will be closing at 6pm or 7pm.

You may want to take another look at hours, as they were extended yesterday through almost all of June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter