• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Discount/Code Presidents Week

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Is this information available yet? Will there be codes or AP discounts during this hliday week? Thanks in Advance for information!:D

Yes, there are some codes out for travel past 2/17. I'm not sure if some dates are blacked-out or not.

Good luck! :)

[edited until Jan 5]

What starts January 5? Will a general code be released then or only an AP code.? We have a trip planned during President's week so I have been looking for codes frequently. DH thinks I am crazy to keep looking for codes but he's agreed I can add extra days to our trip if I find them. Thanks for any information.:smooth:

Yes, there will be new general codes out for select resorts on Jan 5. That is a Sunday so I'm guessing it will be in this week's Sunday Travel section. I haven't heard anything about AP rates though.

Since it isn't out yet officially, I didn't want to post it yet (don't want to get in trouble with the Disney folk ;) ). I'm not sure what the exact discount will be but I'm guessing it will be close in % discount to the Winter Thaw.

:)

Thanks very much. I'll be up early Sunday. I called CRO and asked about general codes. A very nice CM told me to keep looking and call back in the near future.:Pinkbounc

The Disney website had this posted today:

Rate available most nights 2/17-4/9/03. The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Tax not included. Savins based on nondiscounted rate for same room. ***Offer available at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney's Wilderness Lodge.***

Please call (407) 939-7795+ and ask for CODE BRH. Must book by 1/27/03.

Select Value Reorts room $84 per night
Select Moderate Resorts Room $119
Select Deluxe Resort Room $189

Hope this helps you guys.

Thanks very much. I saw the code on the Disney website and immediately called up and snagged a great rate. DH is very happy:bounce: :bounce:

I was on hold an unusually long time today with CRO but ended up with a very nice CM.

Current Hotel Booking Codes for Walt Disney World travel dates 2/17 - 4/9 2003:
The following booking codes MUST BE BOOKED BY January 27, 2003 in order to receive the discounts. The rates listed below are for two adults in one room - there may be an additional charge for additional adults staying in one room.
For information you may call 407 W DISNEY.

For Anyone: Code "BRH" or Code "BRC" for value resorts starting at $84.00, moderates at $119.00 and deluxes at $189.00. TAX IS NOT included. Call Disney at (407) 939-7790 or (407) 939-7795.

For Florida Residents ONLY: Code "BRJ" Values starting at $79.00, moderates at $109.00, and Animal Kingdom Lodge at $179.00. TAX IS NOT included. MUST have valid Florida Resident ID at check in. Call Disney at (407) 939-7776 to book.

For Disney Club Members ONLY: Code "ZXAH" "the Disney Club Spring Basic Package"
This is a room only package. Rates start at $99.00 for value resorts, $133.00 for moderates, and $211.00 for deluxe resorts. TAX may or may not be included in these prices, please confirm the details when you book. You may also book a package that includes theme park tickets with code "ZXAG". Call your Disney Club number to book or 407 W DISNEY

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter