AP and Dining??

ContempRocksmySocks

Earning My Ears
I am going to Disney twice this year - next week and in Dec during Value Season. I have figured out that with the price of tickets it would just be cheaper to buy an AP pass. My question is though when I go in December and book can I get the dining plan? I am the only one in the two rooms who will have the AP so the room will have to be in my name, but since I have family members who will be getting MYW tickets could we still get the meal plan?? ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

No, in order to get the dining plan, you MUST book a package. An AP rate is a room only rate and it can not be applied to a package. You can however get the Disney Dining Experience card for $50 once you get your AP voucher. This card will save you 20% off on just about all of your sit down meals and a few counter service meals. It can be used for up to 10 people so if all of your party dines together, you will all save. You can get the AP rate on both rooms too.

If you are going next week and want to get an AP and use the DDE card, you'll need to call and order an AP right away. you can use your confirmation number from ordering one to request the DDE card. It must be requsted in advance, there is no where to do it on site (you could request it and have the confirmation notice faxed to your resort but there may be a delay of a day or two). They will email you a confirmation letter. Print the letter out and bring it with you to get the discount on the dining. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter