**Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names and info. are now being passed out. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and when you have recieved your exchange.
The send by date is-Friday August 11th-PLEASE get them out on time.
Have fun everyone :dance3:

All names and info. have been passed out, so please check your pm for it.
If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.
According to my ticker, I will be giving birth so, maybe even sooner ;) if my son wants out :rotfl: , so if you do not see me around for a few days, that is why. But I will respond as soon as I get home. :thumbsup2

We have our names....time to shop :Pinkbounc
Wishing you and your new baby a Happy BIRTHday!
JC

Just one name left to be picked up :thumbsup2 .
Happy shopping everyone.

Shayla and my envelope exchange has been mailed, so it should arrive towards the middle of next week.

I got our names and I shopped for one but the other has me stumped... I read what she likes and have no idea what they are... do people mostly do what it says on the list of what they would like to see OR do you mostly go off on your own ideas? I would ask what the item is but I think it is supposed to be a surprise as to who it is from?

Tink_Or_Belle said:
I got our names and I shopped for one but the other has me stumped... I read what she likes and have no idea what they are... do people mostly do what it says on the list of what they would like to see OR do you mostly go off on your own ideas? I would ask what the item is but I think it is supposed to be a surprise as to who it is from?

I had just replied back to your pm.
The info. that is provided with the name and address are just ideas of what your recipent likes or dislikes....
You are not obligated to get any of the things mentioned, and they are just suggestions. :)

our 1st of 2 packages is now in the mail!!! if you are 11 years old start watching your mailbox! :goodvibes

Ours are on there way! Sent out two little boxes, yes! I chickened out and re-packed the items into boxes. :blush: But the best part is the cost was the same as if I sent envelopes :thumbsup2
JC

I am very glad to hear of those exchanges that were sent out.
I might be admitted into the hospital tomorrow, so if you don't see me around, that is the reason why and I will check back as soon as I arrive home.

But, please remember that the send by date is Friday August 11th, and if everyone could help by keeping this thread bumped up, that would be great :thumbsup2 . TIA.

I went shopping tonight! Had fun! Sending out tomorrow but will re-confirm then.

Good Luck Patsy!!! Let us know as soon as you can how you and baby are!

I'll hopefully be finishing up my shopping today... I've been so busy the past few days!

I'll let you all know when it's been mailed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter