Anyone watching the Grammy Awards tonight?

Disneylover99

DIS Veteran
I'm watching the pre red carpet now.

I probably won't know many of the artists and I don't like most of the music, but I'm tuned in. popcorn::

Yes I will be watching. I was hoping there would be a thread on here to follow. I am looking forward to the Dolly Parton tribute and seeing Luke Combs

Most likely I'll have the show on, but I'm not sure how closely I'll be paying attention to it. I'm far out of the loop as to most of the songs and artists these days.

I saw a list of a few of the pre-awards show winners (the ones awarded before the televised show), and was happy to see Weird Al won for his boxed set/limited edition album.

Most likely I'll have the show on, but I'm not sure how closely I'll be paying attention to it. I'm far out of the loop as to most of the songs and artists these days.
I think they gave out a lot of the pop/metal/rock awards earlier today. They would mostly be the artists I know.

Probably not. I’m at that age where I don’t know most of the singers and don’t like the current music on the radio. I’m old and I hate it LOL

Besides, any watch worthy moments will be on Twitter so I’ll skip all the boring parts and just see the highlights.

Probably not. I’m at that age where I don’t know most of the singers and don’t like the current music on the radio. I’m old and I hate it LOL

Besides, any watch worthy moments will be on Twitter so I’ll skip all the boring parts and just see the highlights.

So far I know most of the people on the red carpet, but I have a 12 year old daughter who is into current music and she keeps me up to speed. Otherwise I'd probably be done.

I haven't watched Grammys/Oscars/Emmys/Golden Globes in decades. Got very disenchanted because it just seemed to me that the most popular not the best won.
And in recent years the snippets I have seen with the trend to make political statements, make me want to turn on a 60 year old rerun of Perry Mason instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!