• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone watched WandaVision

I think Disney+ is trying to make WandaVision the second popular show next to The Mandalorian and based on how popular it will be WandaVision will be Marvel's next project to focus on after the success of Guardians Of The Galaxy and The Avengers movies and there might be merchandise of WandaVision released as well. My mom just saw WandaVision a few minutes ago and she found it really unappealing and confusing to watch. So I think it WandaVision might do okay for a second season

I'm not sure if it will have a second season. It seems like this is more a build up to Doctor Strange and Spider-Man 3. Think it's not one that will really lend itself directly to a second season. They did say that some shows would be one and dones while others were planned for multiple.

Well 4 was like hmmmm. At least was confirmed who was ‘“ in control” or at least to the character that said it.

No spoiler here just adoration for the show.
The sitcom period costumes and set are wonderful to look at for anyone who watched TV from the 1960s and 1970s. Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany are stunning. They look like the parts that they play so well. Not a flaw to be found. It does not take long to notice something is wrong. It is subtle and it makes you want to watch just a little more. Something uncomfortable and awkward is happening and it becomes clearer by episode 4.
I was thinking that WandaVision would be a sitcom style show. So Avenger / Sitcom kind of like how Mandalorian is Star Wars / Western. It is not. It is better than that. A lot of people did their homework and the camera's captured it. I am looking forward to the next episode.

Loved the last episode and it’s the beauty of the MCU and it’s cinematic universe to use characters from various movies and just insert them in stride in this series.

Well 4 was like hmmmm. At least was confirmed who was ‘“ in control” or at least to the character that said it.

I wasn't sure if I was having a problem or not. I tried to download the episode to a device right when it became available. The title was "Episode 4" but later I had to stop the download and the name was correct to "We Interrupt This Program".

Well, finally we started with watching the show! First two episodes were very, very good. I must say I like Wanda here very much. Since the show doesn't future multiple superheroes but Vision and herself, one gets to know them intimately. So, while I was always a Vision fan, Wanda surprised me too. Tonight the third episode. Oh, so so good!

Just finished with watching! No spoilers here, just want to say that this is quite serious on a another kind of level for Marvel, and didn't had the usual "to be cool" vibe or bad humour. I think it was a very intelligent show, beautifully done, well though of thru, just perfect for these two characters. I really love that they made a show about them, since they are not the usual Tony Stark/Thor/Steve Rodgers kind of popular. I am pretty amazed!

I loved it - kinda hoping the Doctor Strange movie expands more into the House of M storyline!

I have been watching Wandavision since I got my Vision plushie and my favorite episode is Episode 1 and I have seen it three times. And in fact since Vision is my sweetheart I chose him to be on my Halloween pumpkin this year. My favorite part of Episode 1 was when Vision sang and for a hero he sings good and if Vision was to serenade me I would love it so much. I also like the song Agatha All Along too

But how many kids have seen it? Is this show for adult fans or for kids? I'd honestly rather watch the X-Men cartoon from the 90s.
Wandavision is great for your kids with very little swearing in it and your kids will love it a lot because the first two episodes are cute. Just hope your kids start begging for a Vision plushie for Christmas after seeing Wandavision like I have

I'm not really into the whole Marvel universe and I've only seen a few of the Avengers movies, I can definitely appreciate the fandom and the quality of the movies and plots, they're great. That being said, I do not know most of the intricate backstories for all of the Avenger characters, but I really enjoyed WandaVision! I had to ask my Marvel loving friends for some additional info after watching the first episode, but it wasn't hard to follow and I didn't feel "out of the loop" at all throughout the series. Watching WandaVision actually made me want to go back and watch some of the other Marvel movies, like Captain Marvel! I am going to try watching Hawkeye next!

I would recommend this series to anyone who isn't a huge fan of the Marvel universe, or just doesn't know all of the backstories, but can appreciate a well made production with amazing actors and actresses!

Kind of off topic, but I watched "Master and Commander" this weekend. And I was thinking, "gosh, that doctor looks familiar! Who the heck is that??" Finally got to the credits and smacked my head: Paul Bettany, of course!

Kind of off topic, but I watched "Master and Commander" this weekend. And I was thinking, "gosh, that doctor looks familiar! Who the heck is that??" Finally got to the credits and smacked my head: Paul Bettany, of course!

James D'Arcy too. Kind of Jarvis meets JARVIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter