Anyone used travelocity to book??

Chris2597

DIS Veteran
Travelocity has a deal that provides a 5 day hopper pass at the cost of a 3 day hopper. The Disney hotel prices are also pretty good. I dont know if we would use all 5 days. Can we upgrade any unused days to the NE ticket? I am a bit leery about Travelocity as their customer service agents are very hard to understand...Anyone have any experience with them?

I have had very good luck with them booking airfares. Most times far below others. I've booked to MCO many times without an issue. My friend on the other hand a little while ago booked a WDW trip through them and the prices were better than any other quote she received. The stumbling block was she could not use Magical Express. Don't know if that has changed or not.
When she tried to book directly with ME, her ressie number which works for all of us would not work because it was a Travelocity's Ressie number.

Yes, a hopper is a hopper, just remember you have to convert the days to non expiring while there are still days on the passes.

The price says it includes ME....I have called them and wanted to scream as the customer service rep and I had a huge communication gap. So frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter