Anyone use The Magical Express before?

disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
Not to be confused with Disney’s Magical Express (RIP ☹). I just stumbled across this company and am looking for reviews.

TIA!

Which company? (by name)

I clicked on "this" within your post and nothing happened.

Magical Express itself was in the category of companies and operations that had a whole smattering of 4 and 5 reviews but down in one corner was a tiny nagging bunch of 1 reviews.

I used Magical Express just once (2019) and everything went perfectly.

Last edited:
Not to be confused with Disney’s Magical Express (RIP ☹). I just stumbled across this company and am looking for reviews.

TIA!
check their facebook page there seem to be alot of reviews there ..im gonna look into this myself

check their facebook page there seem to be alot of reviews there ..im gonna look into this myself

The reviews seem really good! I don’t like the price - for two people Mears Express is much cheaper, but I have read some bad Mears Express reviews, which is making me nervous to use them. I have a few weeks to decide.

The reviews seem really good! I don’t like the price - for two people Mears Express is much cheaper, but I have read some bad Mears Express reviews, which is making me nervous to use them. I have a few weeks to decide.

Did you end up using The Magical Express? If so, how was your experience?

Did you end up using The Magical Express? If so, how was your experience?
Hi! We did not use them. We went with Mears and we didn’t have any problems; however, next time it will be cheaper for us to use The Magical Express since we’ll have our boys along. I follow them on FB and they continue to get really good reviews.

If anyone does use them, please post your experiences.

My TA highly recommended them so I booked their services for my September trip. I’ll report back with my experience afterwards.

Hi!

I’m the OP of this thread and resurrecting it again to see if there are anymore reviews.

My family is doing a Disney/Universal trip in June and I’m looking for transportation options. I keep on coming back to this company, but never see them mentioned on here. If you’ve used them, please share your thoughts/review.

How was your experience using them?!
I’m sorry! I totally forgot to come back to this thread and share my experience. Overall, I would highly recommend! It was pretty expensive for just two people. (I think with the tips we ended up paying $200 for roundtrip transportation to/from airport.) We booked the cheapest option (shared van) but we were the only party both times, so we felt like VIPs. From the time the driver picked us up at MCO, we were at our Disney resort in exactly 30 minutes. (Yes, I timed it.) The driver was super friendly and had The Lion King playing for entertainment. I would use them again in the future! 5421DD6C-C41A-4473-8734-284E3B469D3D.jpeg

I’m sorry! I totally forgot to come back to this thread and share my experience. Overall, I would highly recommend! It was pretty expensive for just two people. (I think with the tips we ended up paying $200 for roundtrip transportation to/from airport.) We booked the cheapest option (shared van) but we were the only party both times, so we felt like VIPs. From the time the driver picked us up at MCO, we were at our Disney resort in exactly 30 minutes. (Yes, I timed it.) The driver was super friendly and had The Lion King playing for entertainment. I would use them again in the future! View attachment 735951

Thank you for sharing your experience! I think we might book them from Universal to MCO. Lucky you to get your own van both times. I hope we get as lucky!

I love the picture!

I’m sorry! I totally forgot to come back to this thread and share my experience. Overall, I would highly recommend! It was pretty expensive for just two people. (I think with the tips we ended up paying $200 for roundtrip transportation to/from airport.) We booked the cheapest option (shared van) but we were the only party both times, so we felt like VIPs. From the time the driver picked us up at MCO, we were at our Disney resort in exactly 30 minutes. (Yes, I timed it.) The driver was super friendly and had The Lion King playing for entertainment. I would use them again in the future! View attachment 735951
That looks like a REALLY nice ride. Is that car seat (I think that's what it is) provided by the company? We no longer need one, but many people on the boards do.

Do you know, does the company have a website or just a FB presence? It might help others.

$200 RT I don't think is outrageously expensive, yes on the high side for a shared ride, but I wonder if that would be the same price for 4 (or 6) or do they charge for each person?

That looks like a REALLY nice ride. Is that car seat (I think that's what it is) provided by the company? We no longer need one, but many people on the boards do.

Do you know, does the company have a website or just a FB presence? It might help others.

$200 RT I don't think is outrageously expensive, yes on the high side for a shared ride, but I wonder if that would be the same price for 4 (or 6) or do they charge for each person?
Found their web site:
https://themagicalexpress.com/

The car seat was provided and already installed. I booked via their Facebook page! I don’t remember so I don’t want to misspeak, but I *think* it was priced per party, not person.

If you follow them on FB, you can see a lot of pictures of their vehicles. They are really nice!

If you follow them on FB, you can see a lot of pictures of their vehicles. They are really nice!
A) I don't do FB. (DW does however)
B) I'm not as enamored with WDW as I used to be. Even if we went, would probably stay off property, requiring rental car.

I was looking at their website, but I'm not really getting it.

So, if we are 3 people and one way is 75 dollars (which is a wonderful price) we'll be in a car/van with other people?

btw, even if is a shared van, seems like it would take less time than using mears buses.
I'll look better on their fb page, seems a good option

I had said I’d go back to rideshares after a bad Towncar experience but this looks quite nice. I don’t mind “sharing” a van where everyone has their own seats and the drivers are safe. Looks nice. Hmm…

So, if we are 3 people and one way is 75 dollars (which is a wonderful price) we'll be in a car/van with other people?
The way I read it is yes, 3 people will cost $75 (for one way), and you MIGHT be in a car/van with other people. I'm sure it will depend on how many people book them for that time frame. BUT, it looks like they only run up to 14 pax vehicles. So I would think you'd have 3 other groups at MOST, and probably less than that. That's worst case scenario though.

The way I read it is yes, 3 people will cost $75 (for one way), and you MIGHT be in a car/van with other people. I'm sure it will depend on how many people book them for that time frame. BUT, it looks like they only run up to 14 pax vehicles. So I would think you'd have 3 other groups at MOST, and probably less than that. That's worst case scenario though.
that's what I supposed.

it seems interesting: it's not as pricey as a Car servie, but it should be as "cool" as an experience and it should be as quick as a car service (since with mears/sunshine it's always on luck....).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!