Anyone use The Magical Express before?

Their really basic website would probably tend to mean a tiny company with only a few vehicles and perhaps not been around that long. Not necessarily a bad thing, but could also mean during peak times all of their vehciles are reserved and no more reservations can be made. I don't use FB and who knows if 'reviews' posted there are legit or simply made up by someone to make a new company look good.

To compare, how much are Mears buses per person each way?
16 dollars if I’m correct.
So, for 3 person 48 each way (while Magical express is 75 for up to 3).

The convenience here seems to be that there will be less families and, so, less wait and less stops at various resorts, without paying a steeper price for a private car.

Tried this outfit a couple days ago BC to MCO. Did the Mercedes Shared Van, had a limo-like interior. Had The Incredibles playing for the drive. Driver was on time, texted me the night before, loaded our bags. Owner was not the driver but the owner did text me the day of to make sure I got the driver's text and to remind me to let them know if my plans changed. It seemed safe but in all honesty it was hard to tell because all I could see was some of the front since curtains were drawn everywhere else. It was technically a shared van but no one else was picked up, got to the airport in about half an hour.

My issue was when I got my cc out to pay the driver while standing on the airport curb he said there was a 3.75% cc processing fee. I said ok (like what was I gonna do? Pull out $100 in cash? I certainly didn't want to hook up my venmo or paypal to an outfit springing a surprise fee on me). I was quoted $80 in the text messages, told "all rates include everything but gratuity" in my quote text and I was told then they accept venmo, credit, zelle, cash and paypal. NO mention of a cc processing fee. Slimy way to do business, not sure I will use them again. It may have only been an extra $3 but hidden fees really tick me off.

To compare, how much are Mears buses per person each way?
I booked Mears for my upcoming trip next month. It was $77 roundtrip for two adults. I used The Magical Express for a trip last year and still highly recommend them. However, we are in no rush to arrive to WDW this trip as we land late at night, so we opted for the more affordable option, Mears.

We used them last time and got a private sprinter van, it was incredible. They also did a universal transfer for us and pick up from there to the airport. All in all, it was a great experience, on time, friendly driver, cool trucks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter