Anyone use restaurant.com for HHI dining?

scootersmom

Mouseketeer
We normally cook most of our own meals at HHI, but I noticed there are a few restaurants mentioned as DIS favorites (Giuseppi's, Hilton Head Diner, and Stacks) at www.restaurant.com. Do any of you use these certificates at HHI?

Colleen

Just a thought.

If you plan to do this, and your trip is at least a couple of months away, sign up for restaurant.com to send you e-mails.

Usually every month or so, they have a sale and all are 50% off. Just jump online as soon as you see it.

They only have 1 restaurant in our town, and they always seem to be sold out. With the last sale, they finally had them in stock and I was able to pick up 4 - $10 g.c. for $6.00. Pretty great deal.

Thanks for the heads up on the 50% off. That would give me a $25 g.c. for only $5 or a $10 for only $1.50!

I see they have the 50% off through 5/20 and 20% off through 5/31.

Colleen

Just a note -- I bought a guiseppi's recently for our upcoming August trip. Just make sure you read the fine print on any of these (like minimum purchases, etc.)...

BTW -- the Guiseppi's they are selling is NOT the one right next to DVC -- it's the one over at Sea Pines. Two different places, owned by diff folks, same name. When I found that out, it still didn't bother me, though -- we were planning to go to Sea Pines for a half-day or so anyway, and getting $25 for only $8 was just too good of a deal to refuse!

See this thread...

CLick Here for Guiseppis / Restaurant.com thread

Thanks for the info and link to the other thread, Gopherit.

I did see that it was the Giuseppi's in Sea Pines. There was a place to click to see a map of the location on restaurant.com. We usually spend at least one late a.m./early afternoon in Sea Pines, so that's fine for us. It sounds like a good place for lunch, but I'm going back to read the fine print to see if it's valid for lunch. I want to have another look at the menu to make sure we'd spend the required $35 on food too.

I found the coupon codes on funtasia.net if you want to buy more and get the half off.

Colleen

Along the same lines...

Once you're at HH, there's a tv station that runs continuous information about the island (kind of like at WDW, but not nearly as monotonous). I think it is channel 3. Every afternoon (not exactly sure of the time off-hand, sorry!) they preview restaurants and offer coupon deals (such as pay $10. and get a $25. dining certificate). You call in and then pick them up at their location on the Sea Pines Circle. It's not for everyone, but it's another way to save.

Here is a code for 60% off until 5/20. I haven't used Restaurant.com for HH, but I have used it locally. I ordered my coupons today for Prescotts, Stacks and Garden Grille. Nicks is sold out but will keep checking.

Kathy

facebook twitter