Anyone upgraded from AKL ..return yet?

TONNIE

Disney fanatic
I leave in 6 days:cool1: :cool1: I was wondering if anyone moved/upgraded to poly, wl, or okw return from vacation yet. I would love to hear any good news, I am getting nervous about moving. I hope I made the right decision to leave AKL or should I have stayed:confused3

Just returned last night from our 8 night trip to WDW. 4 nights at WL (originally booked AKL) and 4 nights at the Poly. Did you have a choice in moving? I was not given a choice to move, was told that I absolutely needed to move from AKL. We chose WL and really liked it, loved our room with the bunkbeds and had a great view of the main pool and bay lake. Also liked having the boat transportation to MK. We did end up renting a car just because I like having that option of leaving anytime I want. We did go over to AKL on the 17th of August and it was extremely quiet, no construction noise that I heard of, I did speak with a manager there and she told me they were only 30% open, the pool looked great and we were disappointed that we didn't get to stay but really felt like the WL was comparable and much closer to most of the parks. We loved the poly!! I don't know if I will ever stay at another resort, the poly was that good!!!

I was told that we could stay if we wanted by one cast member and told by another that we had no choice we were offered poly, gf, or wl I requested OKW and was given a 2 bedroom villa. I called back and asked if we could stay at the poly. Son is having major asthma attacks and the poly has more to offer for transportation and dining. We are going to the poly nervous because I cant view reservation online :surfweb:

I was told that we could stay if we wanted by one cast member and told by another that we had no choice we were offered poly, gf, or wl I requested OKW and was given a 2 bedroom villa. I called back and asked if we could stay at the poly. Son is having major asthma attacks and the poly has more to offer for transportation and dining. We are going to the poly nervous because I cant view reservation online :surfweb:

I would definitely call and get your ressie info emailed to you that way you will have it to show at check in at the Poly! You will love the Poly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter