• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone stop in Ocala, FL

pygmymom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in Ocala on the way to WDW? Looking for a value priced easy to find hotel, like Super 8. Also, is the Welcome Center easy to find?

It's our first time driving, I appreciate any and all tips. Thanks!

I have not stayed in Ocala(expedia.com shows a few inexpensive hotels).We always visit the disney welcome center. It's very easy to find. You will see signs on 75 advertising the center. On our last visit DSIS and I got a free mickey key chain for answering a question. We then go to Bob Evans for breakfast and head onto Disney. It's a very easy off and on from 75. Susan

We stayed at the Baymont Inn once several years ago. It is right by the welcome center and was clean and fresh looking then. (not exactly a recent visit)...I would not hesitate to stay there again. I don't remember exactly what we paid, but it wasn't much and included a nice continental breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter