Anyone stayed at Marriott Harbour Lake?

thanks tink2007!

Happymommy,
what if we are not a member ? can we still get the same price?
Gosh, this will be my first time to Orlando as an adult , my own planning , our own money:goodvibes, before was with my parents!
so sorry for such basic questions!

thanks!

My parents are owners but you dont have to be an owner to stay. I'm not sure what the rates are but I know it's not cheep. I'm sure you will make your parents proud. Doing Orlando is so much fun. You need a vacation after this vacation because you stay so busy. There isn't much time for rest. My dream vacation is about 10 days at Disney and then a week at the beach to recover. Have fun planning!

thanks tink2007!

Happymommy,
what if we are not a member ? can we still get the same price?
Gosh, this will be my first time to Orlando as an adult , my own planning , our own money:goodvibes, before was with my parents!
so sorry for such basic questions!

thanks!

If you mean a member with Interval International, then you can't book their getaways (which are really hit and miss, not always available and limited inventory). I got lucky, as I was checking when they must have had a bulk deposit of Marriotts in Orlando (soon after the availability was dwindling).

Anyone can book Harbour Lake - the best rates and promotions would be on Marriott's website directly. They have some promotions and discounts from time to time, but for spring break, the regular rate is $350 a night for a 2 bedroom - yikes. I was going to pay that for an additional night, but decided 7 nights is enough.

Another way to check is to rent someone's week from redweek. It's a great website! Owners that can't use their weeks put them for rent.

With either II or redweek, you're treated as an owner, so you will not get maid service (no big deal to me; I keep the place clean). If you book directly through Marriott, you get daily maid service, just like a hotel.

Hope this helps!

My parents are owners but you dont have to be an owner to stay. I'm not sure what the rates are but I know it's not cheep. I'm sure you will make your parents proud. Doing Orlando is so much fun. You need a vacation after this vacation because you stay so busy. There isn't much time for rest. My dream vacation is about 10 days at Disney and then a week at the beach to recover. Have fun planning!

You're so right! This trip for us will be 2 days at Seaworld and relaxing and swimming.

I am so excited! We check in May 6th! Cannot wait. I am gonna check to see if we can upgrade our room. I hate pulling out a sofabed to sleep on. SOOO not comfortable.

Forgot to ask about shuttles to Disney. DO they have shuttles or buses to Disney? We are driving from NC to DisneyWorld but I would hate to have to pay for parking everyday to go to the parks. And sounds like cabs are ridiculous.

Did they have other extras like daytrips or anything like that?

As of April 2010 there was no shuttle. It is a very easy drive to Disney. The hotel is right off I-4. The parking fee is good all day. Keep your receipt. If you go back to a park at night and have already paid that day-you don't pay again, even if it is to a different Disney park.

They have mini golf on site. Last year it was $25.00 total for everyone in the room for the whole week of unlimited golf. They have a number of activities for kids such as movies by the pool, ice cream socials etc. Some have a small fee. They also had a group babysitting service some mornings. I didn't use it but read about it in the info sheet they give you at check-in. There was a fee for this.

Have fun! They have great hot tubs by the Pirate Pool!

Does anyone by chance have a copy of the activity schedule they can upload?

Also, are ALL the rooms refurbished now?

We are here now in a two bedroom & it's awesome! We moved both the queen beds up against the wall so the kids wouldn't fall off & to give extra room. A twin would fit in between just fine.

We have done the same thing. :thumbsup2

Debating about staying here in the Januaury or renting a home with a pool. I will have my grandson with us and am wondering if the pool would be warm enough to swim in.
Thanks

I’m reading that the walls are thin and you can hear neighbors? I’m a light sleeper. Is this an issue?

We reserved a two bedroom earlier this month and had a fantastic stay! We were in building 10 - end unit, and had no issues with noise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter