Anyone stay at Wingate by Wyndham Kissimmee at Celebration?

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Found a great deal on this hotel but can't find any reviews! Apparently it use to be a different hotel and Wyndham bought it :confused3 Anyone know anything about this hotel? Thanks!

I literally posted this same question a few days ago and haven't gotten any response! I found a great deal, too!

Aren't there any locals who can give us any insight??? Please!!!

I literally posted this same question a few days ago and haven't gotten any response! I found a great deal, too!

Aren't there any locals who can give us any insight??? Please!!!
Ugh! I’m thinking this thread isn’t very busy. Maybe that is why no responses. I don’t know if I should book this hotel or not.

I'm curious, too. There doesn't seem to be enough info out there yet about this resort.

Have you looked up the address to see what hotel it was previously to make sure the location is a good option? Sounds like it’s newly renovated with free breakfast and shuttles. Every Wyndham property I’ve stayed at has been nice.

Have you looked up the address to see what hotel it was previously to make sure the location is a good option? Sounds like it’s newly renovated with free breakfast and shuttles. Every Wyndham property I’ve stayed at has been nice.
Good idea! I have not done that!

Maybe, call the resort and ask some questions that are important to you about staying there.

Also, see if they can direct you to some resources for reviews or whatever.

Let us know. Thanks.

We have a reservation here for the beginning of December. You won't find any reviews of it yet because it isn't supposed to open until the first week of November. The hotel used to be a Hampton Inn and Suites years ago. I can't comment on the hotel itself but will say that we we stayed there back when it was a Hampton the location was very convenient. It was extremely close to all of the parks and being just off of 192 you had tons of food options around. Being a new hotel I am anticipating that there may be a few hickups with some of the hotel staff controlled things (room cleaning, breakfast, etc) but figured that since it was fully renovated there won't be any problems with the hotel being clean, worn beds, things not working, etc. It was worth the risk to stay somewhere new without any reviews because of the good price.

Keith

We have a reservation here for the beginning of December. You won't find any reviews of it yet because it isn't supposed to open until the first week of November. The hotel used to be a Hampton Inn and Suites years ago. I can't comment on the hotel itself but will say that we we stayed there back when it was a Hampton the location was very convenient. It was extremely close to all of the parks and being just off of 192 you had tons of food options around. Being a new hotel I am anticipating that there may be a few hickups with some of the hotel staff controlled things (room cleaning, breakfast, etc) but figured that since it was fully renovated there won't be any problems with the hotel being clean, worn beds, things not working, etc. It was worth the risk to stay somewhere new without any reviews because of the good price.

Keith
Thank you Keith! Glad to know at least something about this hotel! Lol! We will probably be staying here once at the beginning our trip 11/23 and once at the end 11/30. You really can’t beat the price!

If its new and remodeled it is probably a pretty good place to stay. Sounds like they have good deals right now. I hope you report back after your stay to tell us how it went. I am always looking for a nice place to stay on our night of arrival. Breakfast buffet is included in the price and that may be a good feature. It sure saves time if your hotel serves a decent breakfast in the morning. Come back and let us know !!

This hotel is sold out the week after Thanksgiving; so, someone is staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter