Anyone sailing AUGUST 19, 2004?

disneymooner8/04

Earning My Ears
Hi,:wave: My Fi and I have just booked a WDW land and sea vacation for our Honeymoon! Just wondering if anyone else out there is sailing the same day we are?

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Sorry, we are sailing on Aug. 21, 2004, but it is going to be our honeymoon cruise also!!:bride: :groom:
What day are you getting married? We are getting married on 8/15/04.

Jennifer:jumping1:

We will be there DW, DD5 and myself. This will be the first cruise for all of us. DD starts "real school" the next Tuesday after the cruise. This will be a early birthday present for her, she doen't "really" turn 5 until Sept 14 but a cruise on her birthday would conflict with school. This school thing will put a real kink :) in our vacation plans for the future.

We are starting with a short cruise to make sure we like it. We have heard nothing but great things about DCL.

Looking forward to a great time !!

I am Maria, and I will on the cruise with my 7 year old niece, Samantha. We are flying to Orlando on the 17th, will rent a car, maybe go to Universal on the 18th, then onto the Disney Wonder on the 19th! Woooopeee!

We watched the DVD Disney sent us, and the kid's stuff looks like so much fun. Sammy is already planning to spend alot of time there. Hope I don't get lonely!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter