Anyone read Gregory Maguire's books?

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
I was just wondering if anyone has read any of his books. I've read Wicked, which I absolutely loved to death! :teeth: And I've been reading one of his other books called Lost.. which is more or less a grouping of Alice in Wonderland, Ebenezer Scrooge, and Jack the Ripper. It sounds great, and so far, it is.... but I have a short attention span at times... I crochet, so I sometimes have the same reaction as a kitten does to yarn, thus proving for why I deviate from my reading. :teeth:

I also highly enjoy Anne Rice, my favorite of her novels is The Vampire Armand. I have to restart readin Violin, and then start reading The Vampire Lestat. Plus I recently bought a first edition of Blood and Gold. My goal is to try to get the complete vampire chronicles, and have most of them be first editions.

What does everyone else read? Oh.. I also read Harry Potter, I have the fifth book, got it on the first day it came out... and still haven't finished it... yes.. blame it on that lucrative yarn...

And I was just wondering if anyone else crochets? I've found it quite hard to find anyone of the general same age as myself.... just wondering...

But anyway...

Ttfn!

:bounce: Jen :bounce:

I've read both Wicked and Lost, Jen! I really liked them. He has a totally unique writing style. I enjoy his books :)

I started Wicked, but I only got about halfway through it before I stopped reading. It lost my attention, plus I had gotten a book on Nefertiti that I wanted to read really bad. Come to think of it, I haven't finished that book either.
I've read the entire Shopaholic series. They are great. Superfunny and read really quickly.
I read Harry Potter too. I'm very excited for the next book.
I personaly don't crochet, but my old roommate did. Another friend of mine crochets as well.

I've read "Wicked", "Mirror Mirror", and "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister". Maguire has a great writing style and I love his different take on classic stories. I can't wait to see "Wicked" on Broadway.

I'm a big reader otherwise. I've started going to the public library because book buying was going to make me broke.

I love an author named Jane Green. She writes great books. I've also read the "Shopaholic" books, they are a fun read.

I love romantic type books, without veering into the romance section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter