anyone on the wonder 11/21/04?

Becca - I love the non-birthday idea!!! Especially this year, on my birthday the dog got hit by a car and died. This is the 2nd time that I have had an animal get hit by a car and die on my birthday. Maybe from now on I should pick another day and have my non-birthday celebration.

Shelley- Have a safe trip we'll see you on the 21st!

Linda- I agree with becca. If you have ever seen Disneys Alice in Wonderland you have 364 un-birthdays you can celebrate.

:cloud9:

I FINALLY got my docs! YAY! Poor FedEx guy must have heard me yelling at DH who was playing "keep the docs away from becca". I ended up spilling the beans to my son who said "Mom! Is that my surprise?!" But somehow, I don't think he "gets" it yet. I think I'll go watch the ship DVD with him, and maybe tomorrow we'll play Disney's Scene It to get us in the mood (HA! like I'm not already in the mood for this!)

My TA included a pin and a disposable camera.. she's so sweet :) I almost feel bad about bugging her all of the time!

becca

:thewave: :thewave:

Shelley - your down to zero days - how cool!! I got the Mickey Head today - Thank you so much for sending it out. Of course, you know the whole time we are in Disney I'm going to be looking at everyone with red hair and thinking - could it be? Drive safe and have fun - we will be there one week from today.

We came home tonight to no heat - I think it is going to be in the 20's or 30's tonight so that is not so good. Agway is supposed to be coming with some fuel oil - they are not supposed to let us run out - I hope that is the only problem - we just put a new motor in the furnace last year. Sometimes I really hate living in the country.

Hope all are having a good night!!!

Linda
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: princess:

Tina - I almost forgot - I will drink to no snow anytime you want. What a reminder yesterday was. I hate snow!!! So I will be celebrating an non-birthday and no snow on my cruise.

Linda,
I hadn't even thought to look at my ZERO day counter. Cool! (and scary) I need to get a good night's rest, but will probably have trouble sleeping.

So glad you got the Mickey Head. I'll have mine on my little backpack that I carry into the parks. I have long straight red hair (which will probably be pulled up) and three brown haired boys. One is my height and 2 are much taller.

Next Wednesday we'll be at Downtown Disney and MK. Friday and Saturday @ Epcot. Evenings at ??? If that fits your schedule, then I'll email you my cell phone number. If not, see you on the 21st!

Shelley

Becca: doing the doc dance with ya :cheer2: :cheer2: :jumping1: :cool1: :cool1:

Linda: I am not ready for winter, not fond of it. Sorry to hear about your losses. We loss our dog 2 years ago. It's tough especially on the kids. We got a 8 month lab/bordercollie from the shelter just a year ago. It is going to be tough leaving him at the kennel. We are paying for playtime sessions for him. He will be 2 this Feb. He is sooooooo spoiled.

Shelley: I will be thinking about you next week !! Have a great time.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc I will be looking for you at the terminal. Tina

:D Tina count me in for the Brunch. It certainly very thoughtful of Cathy to do this for you. I am happy she took the extra step in Excellent Customer Service ! OK.... I am like everyone else, I would love to be in your wedding. Yes, I look good in Pink. It happens to be one of my favorite colors. Could I possibly FAN you guys in case it is a very HOT day? As long as you don't mind me crying, as I cry at weddings. I just can't help it. I love the Joy and Happiness at weddings. Mary :earsboy:

Shelley: We're planning on doing part of DTD next wednesday too! I'll be the one with all the shopping bags! :hyper:

Tina: we paid for extra playtimes at the kennel for our pomeranian puppy.. I just know our cat is going to be happy without the puppy jumping on his head all day! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hope everyone has a good night.. they're getting ready to shut power off to the ENTIRE base for the next 8 hours. So I need to power down everything (Think this is the first time I've shut my computer completely off since we went to Disney this past March!)

becca

Hi All,

Tina - Please include Leslie and myself for brunch -it will be an honor to celebrate our anniversary at your wedding celebration. In fact, Leslie suggested if you want a little red-haired 6-year old ring bearer - we'll lend Jackson out to you- I just don't know how he'll feel trading those swim trunks for more formal garb. Leslie cannot wait to meet everyone.

Shelly - We'll be at BC next Thur-Sun. We're doing MK Thursday and Epcot & AK Fri. and Sat. We'll have 2 red-haired boys and 1 brown hair boy in tow.

Linda- We're having tough times having our Scamper in a kennel so long. He's a
2 year old aussie- German shepard - wolf mix dog. Extremely pretty, smart and extremely gentle. We booked this kennel back in March. It's beautiful, outdoor pens, lost of free space - but Scampers has never been away from us more than 43 days.

We empathize losing a dog on a special day. The first New Year's after we were married - my wife's childhood dog was killed while we were in San Diego. Dinky stayed with my wife's family, however, accidents do happen. Needless to say we don't travel far even to this day on New Year's. This was devasting for my DW.

Becca - Leslie and I are both Navy brats. We were born on and lived on bases most of our childhood. In fact she rememberd cold mornings in Virginia and the oiil trucks and all. I only lived on the west coast and Hawaii so I can't relate to that.

Big day tomorrow with DS big 13. Relax and enjoy everyone and again Godspeed and safe travel Shelly.

Dennis & Leslie

Bahamas Immigration Form

OK - I'm finally getting around to filling out the cruise paperwork and so I called DCL Air/Sea Documentation desk to ask about the missing form.

He said that Bahamas Immigration ran out of the forms and would not print anymore until middle of next year. We simply don't have to have them and it would save us all a little paperwork.

Thought you might want to know.

Shelley

Thanks for the info Shelley!

BTW, is anyone doing the pillow case/tshirt signing? I'm going to bring a light blue pillowcase, a laundry marker and a ziplock bag. I've heard you can give it to guest services, and they'll have all of the characters sign it.

They say it's for kids.. but hey! Who's to know the difference? ;)

becca

We're doing t-shirt signing at Epcot. We'll ask someone from each country to sign.

Didn't know they offered that on the boat. Think we'll do that, too.

I can tell everyone is busy, busy, busy packing as we are pretty far down on the list -- just bumping us up:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yes::yes:: very busy packing,and finding out son's suitcases are to small:hyper:

And to add to everything my 9yo. woke up with a sore dry scratchy throat and a croak for a voice this morning:(

Dennis: Aw Your 6 year old (Jackson) would make a cute ring bearer. Even if he wore his swim trunks. I can see it now. My son says if he can wear his swim trunks why can't I ? lol We are getting off the ship at 9:30 if anyone happens to see us :wave2: we will be at the Head's up place at the other end of Castaway.

Garfield29: Sorry to hear you have a sick child. Pixie dust your way.:wizard: :wizard:

To everyone Else:...........More ring problems. I have been :sad: :sad: The bands they got in are very different from the ones I had. I guess they are from a different vender. I am at a loss. I left there crying and upset. I wen't back later........the other thing that bothered me was the manager was suppose to be there and couldn't. I wen't back and dealt with the salesperson who sold us the ring. We are going to try the different bands and see if that works with the ring. I won't know till Monday. Not sure when I will get my ring. Aw the waiting. UPS came today and delivered wedding confirmation letter and nice disney honeymoon luggage tags. The brunch is listed in there. So don't anyone worry about it. We have to sign it and fax it back to them . I will do that on Monday. I will finally start to pack tomorrow. No if ands buts about it !!!!! Tina

Becca: Thanks for reminding me about the pillowcase. Yes I want to do that for Brooke.

Thanks Becca, I am better now. I just needed to vent. I had a surprise for Chuck and the kids.........DD found out then told DS and well then I couldn't keep it from Chuck. I made arrangements yesterday for a limo to take us to the airport and pick us up. We are about 30 to 35 min. from airport. Thought it would be a nice way to start and finsh our wedding/vacation. The kids have never been in a limo. They are excited. We have to leave at 6:30 AM. So much for surprises. Next week is totally going to be nuts around here !! Chuck wants to ship my wedding dress to hotel. He says NO WAY will it fit on airplane. He only saw bag.:( Well, I don't want to take a chance shipping it now????? I am sure other brides wen't on airplanes before me. Do you see how we are driving each other nuts? Can't wait to be on the ship with all of you so I can put this week behind me.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Tina

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter