anyone on the wonder 11/21/04?

Shelley has her counter down to one day.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :jumping1: :jumping1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: o.k I am excited for you. Have a spa treatment for me.........oh go and make it two. lol Drive careful and let your vacation begin !

Just a friendly reminder........don't forget you door signs.:teeth:

Door signs are packed and ready to magnet to the door. I even made some for the Grand Floridian, the Beach Club Villas and the Polynesian. Fun, fun fun!
Tina, after I saw your post about my counter being down to 1 day, I thought I'd post so that I could see it on this page! By the way, thanks for the little celebration for my counter in your post.
Must go run the kids to tennis now and then get a restful night's sleep.

Shelley, hope you have a great (and VERY safe!) drive tomorrow! Once you get to WDW, have a great and relaxing time!

becca

Yea. I knew that :rolleyes:

I just can't add time to a clock *grins* So ignore my message until TOMORROW. ;)

becca

It was 21 degrees out there this morning, record low, warmed up to a balmy 22 when I left for work. Florida is looking a lot better right now.

Shelley and family - safe trip and enjoy your park stay beforehand. I'm certain that we all wish we could join you at this point.

Tina, thank you for making the brunch plans on top of all the wedding arrangements.

Hearing about all the packing plans got us motivated, we've begun to lay out some of the stuff on an empty bed. Maybe it will make the trip start sooner. Should probably work on the door sign. This Saturday I have to attend a retreat for my college's alumni council. Afterwards there is a church dinner and silent auction. Of course there is the UVa - Miami game at 3:30.

Russ

Shelly - We wish you and the family well as you drive out. Drive carefully now.

Tina - Thank you so much for arranginging the brunch reservations -you're so considerate and so organized:)

We're still in the midst of organizing and finally starting to pack. We have our DS climbing party tomorrow, kids are out of school, kids games and team parties this weekend and a church activity. I'll also be putting up the Christmas lights on the house.

We can't believe trip time is almost here!
Take care everyone and thank a veteran -for Veterans Day. Take care

21 DEGREES!

We're at 57 this morning and the pool is steaming trying to cool down. It's pretty.

Russ, glad we could motivate you to start packing. Makes the trip seem real somehow to see all of those suitcases around the house.

Thanks for the wishes for safety on the trip. We're excited.

Palo Brunch 10:30 Reservations Wednesday November 24, 2004

Castoff--Tina & Chuck
Disneypoly--Maureen & Anthony
Zack&AlexMom--Linda & Roger
beccas334--becca & Eric
Packers04--Dennis & Leslie
NJH00--Russ & Ethel
Minnie1000-- Mary

Calling Maureen, Linda, Becca, Dennis, Russ, Mary & Spouses
Cathy just called me and was a little :confused: She didn't realize the 13 people for brunch weren't in the wedding party. I thought I explained that to her............She asked me how do I know these people?:hyper: o.k Long story short this is a service they provide for the wedding party but are willing to make an exception this one time for me. I need to let her know before sail time of any changes. If somebody changes there mind on brunch our cabin will be charged for it. So please let me know if you are in for it. I think it will be a great time. Tina

Tina - of course we are in!!! And if anything happened and we couldn't make it we would give you the $ anyway. Hope all is going well today. Any updates on ring or dress?

Linda

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: princess:

Tina,
We're definately in for it!

Ohohoh! Can I be the flower girl for the wedding party? :tongue:

You're an absolute sweetheart for setting this up!

becca

Maureen the "bridesmaid" here reporting for duty!!! We certainly are in and appreciate you going out on a limb on this one.

If for any reason they don't want us to do it, I don't have a problem making our own ressies when we board. Please do not put yourself in an uncomfortable situation.

Thanks for all of your thoughtfulness.

Maureen

Linda & Becca : You should have heard me on the phone when Cathy asked me how do you know these people? How well do you know them? Blah Blah Blah I just thought it was worth a mention.........enough said. No need to thank me. We are looking forward to having brunch we you guys.

Becca:
My DD would get a kick out of you being the flower girl since she's the maid of honor. By the way She is wearing a long pink gown.:hyper: How do you look in pink?

I just got back from the bridal shop........good news !! She fixed my dress.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I picked up my DD dress and I will be able to pick up my wedding dress tomorrow !! I won't know anything about my ring till Friday when I go back to look at a couple of bands to try and match the one I have now. They special ordered a couple for me to choose from. Chuck just hopes the diamonds match up with the same clarity and such. Tina

Maureen: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You are cracking me up !!! o.k let's get this straight............how many bridesmaids do I have now? How about groomsman? lol We will just have OUR celebration at brunch and lets not forget the birthday's and anniversary's that we are celebrating also. If we were uncomfortable we wouldn't do it. I am not worried about it. I am worried about forgetting my highlighter or wedding shoes. lol Tina

If anyone forgets anything, one of the others will have it. (Well, maybe not the wedding shoes.) I'm starting to second guess what I put in each suitcase. I've opened them a hundred times double checking this and that.

Wait, I want to be a bridesmaid too!!! Don't forget about me.

Really though,with the wedding, birthdays, & anniversarys I am feeling a little left out. :( I'm just going to have to invent something for me to celebrate (ok - something other than the fact that I am on an incredible cruse):teeth:

Let's see who can come up with the best thing for me to celebrate:hyper: - Really I'm just looking for an excuse to drink more Mimosas

I could celebrate the fact that I haven't thrown my kids or husband over the railing yet (that is assuming that I haven't of course). The kids have a better chance because they have the club to go to - its the husband who better watch out. :earseek:

Hope all are having a good day and Shelley if I don't talk to you again today - Have a safe trip and a great time at WDW.

Linda:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave: princess:

Linda: You are coming the farthest north (You only beat me by an 1 1/2 by the way he he ) If there is any reason to celebrate I will give you 2 words.......ready? are you sure? NO SNOW !!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: I will drink to that with ya.:drinking1 Tina

Still only have one child packed but boy those lists are coming along. lol I did bring my suitcase out.......that's progress.

Tina, I look terrible in pink! It's the auburn hair ya know ;)

Linda, we can always celebrate your non-birthday!

becca

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter