Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

Anyone else get access to the "Dreamland" version of candy crush? I seem to be the only one of my "friends" to be playing it (and I've finished all available levels). I think I like it...you not only have to play the levels (which are similar to the original), but also make sure you keep the "owl" in balance by bursting candies of two specific colors in equal numbers. Makes it even more challenging.

I "play" on three different accounts, and only one of them has it. Weird. Just wondering whether they are rolling it out slowly, and somehow randomly selected accounts? (I'm on 417 in the regular version). (BTW: I hate those tornadoes....makes it completely random of whether you can do win the game....ugh!).

I love the dreamland. It's such a great twist on the game.

In other news, plants versus zombies 2 was just completely ruined by their new update. :sad2:

Love Dreamland! I'm stuck on 439 in the regular game and just completed 65 in Dreamland. Hope they add more levels soon!

Great. Just finished level 500. AND I'm done with Dreamland. Now what do I do? I don't like going back and replaying levels I already passed. MUST MOVE FORWARD! ;)
I will re-do levels I only passed with 1 or 2 stars when I'm waiting for "tickets" from friends to pass into the next section.

I'm now stuck on 305.

GRRRRRRRR, stuck at Level 149 and don't see that there will be any possible way to get past it. May "quit" again!!!

GRRRRRRRR, stuck at Level 149 and don't see that there will be any possible way to get past it. May "quit" again!!!

It's a matter of luck mostly. I've passed it three times (I play on multiple accounts), so I know it's possible. The biggest trick is to get rid of the chocolate at the top ASAP. You need to create vertical stripes ASAP, and burst them to get a clear path from top to bottom. I try to do that in the first couple of moves, then just start working your way through the orders.

It's a matter of luck mostly. I've passed it three times (I play on multiple accounts), so I know it's possible. The biggest trick is to get rid of the chocolate at the top ASAP. You need to create vertical stripes ASAP, and burst them to get a clear path from top to bottom. I try to do that in the first couple of moves, then just start working your way through the orders.

Thanks for the input. My problem is getting the two wrapped candies to be near each other so I can swap them. The other portion of the orders I'm able to complete easily.

They opened up more levels!

It's funny, I went back and played some of the older levels I'd previously found impossible, and blew threw them with no problem.

Does this mean I am a Candy Crush Jedi? No. Just when you think it can't get any harder... it does. I've been on many a level I thought I'd never pass, and somehow made it through. The attitude that it's mostly luck and you "just need the right board" is what you need to have.

They opened up more levels!

It's funny, I went back and played some of the older levels I'd previously found impossible, and blew threw them with no problem.

Does this mean I am a Candy Crush Jedi? No. Just when you think it can't get any harder... it does. I've been on many a level I thought I'd never pass, and somehow made it through. The attitude that it's mostly luck and you "just need the right board" is what you need to have.

Really? I finished level 500 and that was it :crazy2::rolleyes1:badpc::badpc::sad1::sad1:

Yes, it was purely luck! I finally got past it and am now at 152 trying to navigate my way through. It is just too addicting. I find when I "quit", I always end up coming back cause I just know there's a way to get past without buying extras. :rotfl:

I'm on 245, and I think that's going to be it for me. The combinations are too frustrating with the bombs involved, and it's simply not fun anymore.

snykymom said:
I'm on 245, and I think that's going to be it for me. The combinations are too frustrating with the bombs involved, and it's simply not fun anymore.

That's the same feeling I have right now... it's just no fun anymore. Level 421

I think that's the one I've been stuck on so I switched over to dreamland play for now. I'm enjoying both the ease of it and the challenge of keeping the owl level. its a nice break, will see if I go back to the regular one. or rather, when I go back.

That's where I am now, too. As soon as I get some relatively close together, something sets them all off. Sigh.

ETA: The very first game I just played after posting the above, I beat the level. Go figure.

I was on 305, and suddenly today I am on 485 and I MOST CERTAINLY didn't pass those levels.. Strange :scratchin

Did anyone finish Dreamworld and get the questionaire? They are considering lots of embellishments and changes. I told them that lots of people stop playing because of the lack of earned boosters. I think one should be able to earn more boosters, the wheel has been fun but it's going away. Keep the wheel! Has anyone figured out how they determine to take away boosters for certain types of puzzles and then you never get them back? I like the game; I refuse to pay money and I'm back in the regular game stuck on the same level as before, yuk. Might have to stick with Bejeweled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter