Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

I'm stuck on level 140-something. I think maybe 144? 145? It's the one where you have to purposefully explode/switch two wrapped candies. I'm about to give up! Every time I get some set up, they explode without my help.

My sister started after me and is already way ahead. That's okay, I destroy her in all the word games.

Guess I am not a candy crusher... 65 is my nemesis....

I remember one around that level (maybe that one??) where I almost gave up. Seems like after one of the really hard ones, they throw in some easy to keep you going.

I just started playing. I think I've been stuck on level 35 for a few days. I'm not going to buy anything to help me along so I'm not sure how well I can advance without doing that. :confused3

I have not paid for anything on this game and I am almost to the end. It IS possible to beat the levels for free. :goodvibes

As for level 65, you really need to match a stripe with a speckled candy or a stripe with a packaged candy. Those are the best at getting rid of lots of jelly. A speckledand a speckled are good, too, but that doesn't give very many points for some reason.

I have not paid for anything on this game and I am almost to the end. It IS possible to beat the levels for free. :goodvibes

As for level 65, you really need to match a stripe with a speckled candy or a stripe with a packaged candy. Those are the best at getting rid of lots of jelly. A speckledand a speckled are good, too, but that doesn't give very many points for some reason.

Boy, you must have patience of a saint! I get frustrated quickly these days.

Stuck on 135! I have to mix two wrapped candies not once but twice. Been stuck for about two weeks.

Stuck on 135! I have to mix two wrapped candies not once but twice. Been stuck for about two weeks.

Oh, oops. I guess that's the one I'm stuck on, too. About ready to give up. I've made the switch once plenty of times, and have two more wrapped candies ready to go, but they always explode before I can get them closer to each other. Frustrating!

Liberty Belle said:
Oh, oops. I guess that's the one I'm stuck on, too. About ready to give up. I've made the switch once plenty of times, and have two more wrapped candies ready to go, but they always explode before I can get them closer to each other. Frustrating!

That's what keeps happening to me too!!!

Stuck on level 167! ugh. Dumb, stupid annoying game but yet I can't put it down! lol

I never thought the words "I hate chocolate" would ever pass my lips. :mad:

I've only just started and have been on stuck on level 23 for 2 or 3 days now. I refuse to pay for more lives, and I don't do facebook so I guess I'll keep trying! :rotfl:

Its so addictive, I actually sent a text message to my friend who "introduced" me to it to tell her not to show me anything on her phone ever again !! :goodvibes

Claire :)

I've only just started and have been on stuck on level 23 for 2 or 3 days now. I refuse to pay for more lives, and I don't do facebook so I guess I'll keep trying! :rotfl:

Its so addictive, I actually sent a text message to my friend who "introduced" me to it to tell her not to show me anything on her phone ever again !! :goodvibes

Have you met the chocolate yet? One more piece steals one of my sprinkle balls and I'm throwing the computer out the window.

I swore that I would never play any of those stupid FB games, well guess what I got sucked into Candy Crush a few weeks ago. I have been stuck on level 65 for a week.

Have you met the chocolate yet? One more piece steals one of my sprinkle balls and I'm throwing the computer out the window.

Nope, no chocolate yet! I've got as far as having just one or two jellies left but no more moves. Its so frustrating :goodvibes

That game drives me nuts. I'm at level 63 and I keep telling myself I'll stop...but I don't. And I hate the chocolate too!

The chocholate makers that keep making more chocolate even though you have cleared the board is annoying! And the bombs...ugh. Sometimes it seems impossible, but I have friends who are way ahead of me.

kwelch10377 said:
I swore that I would never play any of those stupid FB games, well guess what I got sucked into Candy Crush a few weeks ago. I have been stuck on level 65 for a week.

My husband swore the same thing and now he's stuck on level 65 too!!!

There's hope -- if I can make it through all the levels, anyone can do it!!

I'm now going back and trying to better my scores.

Me, addicted to Candy Crush?

On level 110 here and i refuse to pay to get extra lives or special moves so i am thinking it will take me a while to get thru it. I was about to give up as i was stuck on a level for almost a month errrrrrrrrrrrr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter