anyone need a code Miley

I am in need of a presale code for two if they are still available. PM me.

Thanks-
Melanie

Is there any presale tickets left? I missed out on the last concert and my DD was so upset. If any one has a presale code?

I have a little more than an hour till 10pm my time ~ if anybody has a code for 2 tix I'd really appreciate it. :cloud9:

I ended up signing DD up for mileyworld.com ~ thanks for the $5 code, I just purchased 2 tix so my presale code is good for 2 more tix. 1st to PM me gets it!

***TAKEN***

If anyone has a code good for 2 more tickets I would REALLY appreciate it..Promised DD6 last time she toured that the next tour I would TRY and get her tickets. I just went out to try to join Miley World and you get to the end and it tells you that presale oppurtunity is over for 2009 world tour. So anyone that can help me out I would appreciate it more than you would ever know.

Wendy

If anyone has a code good for 2 more tickets I would REALLY appreciate it..Promised DD6 last time she toured that the next tour I would TRY and get her tickets. I just went out to try to join Miley World and you get to the end and it tells you that presale oppurtunity is over for 2009 world tour. So anyone that can help me out I would appreciate it more than you would ever know.

Wendy

I don't think it is available anymore. American Express is having their presale for the next day or two and then they go on sale to the general public on Saturday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter