Anyone make Lands End purchase through Mypoints

macs4us

<font color=blue>Bring on the hefeweizen, it's get
I made one just over a month ago through an email link, still no 1000 points. My husband hasn't gotten his either. We both emailed today, but I was just wondering if anyone had received points for this offer yet.

Thanks!!!

I made 3 separate orders(it said weekly), but it has not yet been 30 days. It seems that MyPoints is sometimes a little slow, but will eventually credit the points. Went to place an order last night, but offer is no longer there. :mad: Oh well, it was GREAT while it lasted!

Mypoints posted my Lands End points within 24 hours of my email to them. So, if you don't have your points by day 30, email them the next day....

I have not gotten my points yet either. I discovered that Lands End is no longer a shopping link on the My Points pages either! Let's hope we all get those points.

:confused:

Elin

MyPoints credited my Lands End purchase this weekend. I didn't even have to send them a reminder. I placed my order on April 8.

Kristen

Kristen --

That is great news! Thanks for the update. Still waiting on my points to credit, but I shopped much later than you did.

Elin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter