Anyone make a Krispy Kreme Wedding Cake??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
We're having a surprise 25th for Sister in Aug and we would like to make a wedding cake out of krispy kreme doughnuts but we don't have a clue how to do it. Our Krispy Kreme doesn't do it. Its a very trendy thing to do we just thought it was funny. Any ideas??

I've heard of this trend. They either make a "cake" or hand out the donuts as favors. Comic Adam Sandler gave out boxes of KK's at his recent wedding.

I suppose for a "cake" you could either stack them like you would cream puffs or set up rings of the donuts, separated with the traditional wedding cake stands. Then, fill the center of the top "cake" ring with flowers. You could also put flowers between the tiers of donut "cake". Very cute idea. I wish I could post a sketch for you here.

If I find a picture of what I am thinking about I will post a link.

Thanks so much now I just have to figure out how many to buy, I'm sure the extra won't go to waste!

Maybe you need to make one just to "practice". You know to make sure it comes out ok.

Oh, yes. Can we all come over for the "practice" session?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter