Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
cz4ever said:
To the surprise of nobody, my sweet sweet OKW deal was snatched up by the Disney monkey. No amount of bananas can save a low-priced, fully loaded pile of OKW from his clutches:

cz4ever --- 300 OKW(Dec), $49.98, 300 banked '10 pts, 300 banked '11 pts, all '12 pts, buyer pays closing, split mf (sub 7/27 )

The ROFR notice was sent on Aug 2nd, only a week after the contract was submitted, although I just learned this morning. I'm still waiting to hear on the VWL and BWV offers. I'm not sure if it means anything that we have not heard back on those two, which were submitted at the same time. I doubt either will get snagged -- Disney hasn't been reported to ROFR any VWL contracts at all on this thread and the BWV price isn't that special.

Well that stinks. :(
GL getting your other 2 contracts past the monkey.

Waiting to hear back from Disney on this HHI contract:

230 HHI(Apr), $50, 143 2012 pts left, buyer pays closing, seller pays mf (sub 8/02)

Wish me luck!

To the surprise of nobody, my sweet sweet OKW deal was snatched up by the Disney monkey. No amount of bananas can save a low-priced, fully loaded pile of OKW from his clutches:

cz4ever --- 300 OKW(Dec), $49.98, 300 banked '10 pts, 300 banked '11 pts, all '12 pts, buyer pays closing, split mf (sub 7/27 )

The ROFR notice was sent on Aug 2nd, only a week after the contract was submitted, although I just learned this morning. I'm still waiting to hear on the VWL and BWV offers. I'm not sure if it means anything that we have not heard back on those two, which were submitted at the same time. I doubt either will get snagged -- Disney hasn't been reported to ROFR any VWL contracts at all on this thread and the BWV price isn't that special.

Dang! They didn't waste any time on that one... Unfortunately, I didn't have high hopes for that particular contract when I saw it on the waiting list. :confused3

Welp... according to the latest list by mac_tlc, it looks like mickeyfan612, msvlg, and I are still on the hot seat. :scared:

I had a brain fart on the other thread, thinking you passed this. Sorry cz4ever. That sucks about the OKW. It "appears" that the longer it takes to get through ROFR, then better the chances of passing. So here's hoping for your other contracts. oh and few :banana::banana::banana:

I'm getting a bit anxious. Do they typically send approvals through on Tuesdays?

I'm not too concerned about getting ROFRed, I just want to get this over with.

Some of us lovingly call it ROFRTuesday. Typically that's when most people find out.

230 HHI(Apr), $50, 143 2012 pts left, buyer pays closing, seller pays mf (sub 8/02)

Wish me luck!

Better yet, how about some dancing bananas to distract the monkey? :banana::banana::banana: Hope everyone gets some good news soon.

Wish me luck!

Good luck! The monkey hasn't had a huge appetite for HHI --- let's hope that trend continues.

Waiting to hear back from Disney also!
190 OKW(dec), $53.00 pp, 190 banked 2011pts, all 2012 , buyer pays closing and mf. (sub 8/02)

Best of luck to all of us still waiting !!!!

190 OKW(dec), $53.00 pp, 190 banked 2011pts, all 2012 , buyer pays closing and mf. (sub 8/02)

Good luck! I'm afraid you might need it, but perhaps Disney has gotten its fill of low-$50s (or lower) OKW contracts. Let's hope!

Wow that was fast...sorry to hear your news:( I had just sent you a pm....I guess I should have checked here first. Good Luck hunting a new contract:)

GL with your contract....that's a nice price for all those banked points:) I just lost one w/ loaded points for 55 a point. Seriously though... Wish you best of luck! Hope you have a better outcomepixiedust:

It's ROFR Tuesday! Good luck to all of you close to the end of your 30 days :)

Funny you mentioned that... Knowing that it is ROFR Tuesday, I just got my 'new listings' email from TTS a few minutes ago and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the sender.

Seeing that I'm only 9 days in to ROFR with an OKW contract, I don't think I WANT to hear from them today... Here monkey, monkey, monkey. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good luck with this one, let's hope you don't hear anything till 9/04.

I'm getting a bit anxious. Do they typically send approvals through on Tuesdays?

I'm not too concerned about getting ROFRed, I just want to get this over with.

Just heard that we passed. SSR 150 points August UY $58pp buyer pays closing, seller pays MF. Submitted 7/12 passed 8/7.

I'm told it'll be a couple of weeks before I get my closing docs. This is a pretty slow process from start to finish I guess.

Here hoping for smooth sailing

160 AKL(DEC), $62.5/pt, 160 2010 pts banked, 160 2011 pts banked, 160 2012 pts, buyer pays closing, buyer pays 1/4 mf sller pays 3/4 (sub 8/25) - Fidelity

Just heard that we passed. SSR 150 points August UY $58pp buyer pays closing, seller pays MF. Submitted 7/12 passed 8/7.

I'm told it'll be a couple of weeks before I get my closing docs. This is a pretty slow process from start to finish I guess.

Congrats! How many points were included/banked/borrowed?

Here hoping for smooth sailing

160 AKL(DEC), $62.5/pt, 160 2010 pts banked, 160 2011 pts banked, 160 2012 pts, buyer pays closing, buyer pays 1/4 mf sller pays 3/4 (sub 8/25) - Fidelity

Nice! I considered making some $62/point offers ("First to accept gets the contract!") on that horde of 160-point loaded AKL Dec UY contracts Fidelity had listed. Very nice deal, esp. if the contract closes in time to move the banked 2010 points. :banana::banana::banana:

Hello everyone, long time 'lurker' here reporting in :)

Sent to ROFR today (8/7/12):

150 OKW Feb UY, 140 banked '11 pts, 150 '12 pts, all pts going forward. $55/pt, seller pays MF + CC. Fidelity.

Just found out I passed.

AKV 100 pts June UY

$65/pt, buyer and seller splitting closing, seller pays 2012 MFs

June 12 - 200 pts (100 banked), 13 - 100 pts

Submitted 7/9, passed 8/7

My contract went to Disney today for ROFR. 250 points, 2011 81 banked, all 12, and 13 points. $68 pp and seller pays closing and half maintenance fee/annual dues. Hoping this passes. Can you all sprinkle some magic pixie dust on me?

For all your experts - do ROFR notifications only come out on Tuesdays? :sad1: If so, then I have to wait till next week! I'm not very patient - its only been a week. How do I get through this waiting game? :sad2: :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter