Anyone live in or visited the Hampshire area?

Summer-Caitlin

DIS Veteran
Hi all

I previously lived in Aberdeen, Scotland but moved out to Malta in March. Unfortunately it isn't working out the way we had hoped and we plan on moving back to the UK late November/early December. I am currently studying to be an Esthetician/Beauty Therapist and Makeup Artist and am due to qualify mid November. We have no desire to return to Aberdeen so we are venturing south, most likely down Romsey/Chandlers Ford/Winchester way and I wondered if any of you either live or have visited these areas?

It will be my husband and 16 month old son joining me and although I do not need to concern myself with schooling yet, I would like to be in a good catchment area for him. I know that this area ticks all the boxes but I just hoped some of you might have opinions on the areas? Maybe other places in the area (Hampshire) I could look? We will be renting longterm with the possibility of looking at another mortgage in the future.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Summer

Sorry to hear Malta didn't work out for you. Don't know those areas so can't help i'm afraid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter