Anyone know where we can get the 'Adventures Away' song?

They definitely take music from the parks.....the Remember the Magic song in the final night show is from the parks (I think Walt Disney World)....they just slowed the tempo down. I also love the version by Peabo Bryson.

Remember the Magic was the 25th Anniversary song from WDW. It was recorded about 14 billion different ways. The slow version on the show was used in some advertising campaigns around the country. You may remember the one where you would see an older man riding something like the tea cups with a grandkid...then it would fade to him as a young man doing the same thing...as he "remembered the magic".

Ironically, during the 25th Anniversary there was a special attraction at the Walt Disney Story theater on Main Street that welcomed all the "25th Anniversay Guests of Honor"...you got a badge to wear that had the year of your first visit. The movie that played in the theater had Mickey and a crystal ball as they looked toward the upcoming new attractions. The Disney Institute....Disney's Animal Kingdom...and...

...Disney Cruise Line.

I can still hear the music at the end when a female voice sang "...'cross the sea..."

Then you exited back to Main Street to head up for a closer view of the Castle Cake. Oh, the Castle Cake in all it's Pepto Bismol Pink glory. I absolutely cannot believe that it has been 12 years.

Remember the Magic was the 25th Anniversary song from WDW. It was recorded about 14 billion different ways. The slow version on the show was used in some advertising campaigns around the country. You may remember the one where you would see an older man riding something like the tea cups with a grandkid...then it would fade to him as a young man doing the same thing...as he "remembered the magic".

Ironically, during the 25th Anniversary there was a special attraction at the Walt Disney Story theater on Main Street that welcomed all the "25th Anniversay Guests of Honor"...you got a badge to wear that had the year of your first visit. The movie that played in the theater had Mickey and a crystal ball as they looked toward the upcoming new attractions. The Disney Institute....Disney's Animal Kingdom...and...

...Disney Cruise Line.

I can still hear the music at the end when a female voice sang "...'cross the sea..."

Then you exited back to Main Street to head up for a closer view of the Castle Cake. Oh, the Castle Cake in all it's Pepto Bismol Pink glory. I absolutely cannot believe that it has been 12 years.

OMG....as you soon as I read .....'cross the sea.....I got goosebumps....I clearly remember that song now. We actually were in WDW when they had the preview center set up for DCL on Main Street. That is where I bought t-shirts for our kids as a surprise. they opened up the shirts at Christmas and that is how we surprised them with the Maiden Voyage Cruise of the Magic.....ahhh that song brings back memories!!!! The pic was from Christmas '97 (we already had booked the cruise) but the Maiden Voyage was delayed a few times and did not actually sail until July 30, 1998. I believe the first date was scheduled for March 12, 1998 and then delayed twice.

Then....1997

christmas1997.jpg

And more recent.....

JAN065.jpg

Those pics are awesome!

I was working at Disneyland Paris when the Magic had it's maiden voyage. Actually, when I started there she was still under construction in Italy and there a bunch of us who kept seeing if we could go see her sail off. Didn't happen, though.

I am glad someone else remembers that song from the preview center!

Those pics are awesome!

I was working at Disneyland Paris when the Magic had it's maiden voyage. Actually, when I started there she was still under construction in Italy and there a bunch of us who kept seeing if we could go see her sail off. Didn't happen, though.

I am glad someone else remembers that song from the preview center!

Sent you a PM!!!

Remember the Magic was the 25th Anniversary song from WDW. It was recorded about 14 billion different ways.

There was also a "Remember the Magic" song from DCL. The lyrics started "Remember the Magic, Remember the Wonder..." It was different from the 25th Anniversary Remember the Magic song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter