Anyone know about JW Marriott Bonnet Creek?

upbeatred

Mouseketeer
It looks like this hotel is now open, and I read they are moving Swan/Dolphin people in July to this property. Has anyone seen it? I can't find one picture of the pool. The website says it has pools. If anyone is there or has any information please post.

Thank you!

Pretty sure it is rooftop .
I cancelled a reservation because of the added parking fees and resort fees for one night!!!
Maybe I should book cheap Swan and hope to be transferred ...
Kinda shocked at rates & fees, etc I have also been pricing Margaritaville ... somebody should tell them it is not oceanfront property! It’s Kissimee, kinda close to Disney but not really.

There are a few out there, looks fairly basic. I think their other amenities are what they are pushing, especially since they provide no pool photos in their renderings. I see advertised with two pools but if you look at photo below you can see a break between the two blue areas so maybe that is it.

From
@bioreconstruct

Found on lightbox

It looks like a very business centric hotel. Or it was at least designed as such. To meet the usually constant Orlando conference crowds. Be interesting to see how they market it in an area that will have very few conferences for the foreseeable future. We are Bonvoy Gold/Elite(from Amex Plat) so Im always watching those properties since we get a lot of amenities free.

$195 a night right now for Bonvoy members for a brand new fancy King room. Im guessing that is a huge discount from what will be the normal.

It looks like a very business centric hotel. Or it was at least designed as such. To meet the usually constant Orlando conference crowds. Be interesting to see how they market it in an area that will have very few conferences for the foreseeable future. We are Bonvoy Gold/Elite(from Amex Plat) so Im always watching those properties since we get a lot of amenities free.

$195 a night right now for Bonvoy members for a brand new fancy King room. Im guessing that is a huge discount from what will be the normal.

Agree. It seems to be highlighting their spa, many golf courses and rooftop dining. I see it as targeting the business client in area for conventions and adult parties. If I really wanted a stand out pool area for the family, I'd be looking elsewhere. That price likely won't last just comparing it to the usual at Hilton & Waldorf Astoria.

Anyone been? I'd love to understand the bus service a little better. Do they take you to the TTC? Is it every hour? Every half hour? Do they have dedicated buses by park or is it just load everyone up and drive around?

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!