anyone know about hotels after royal pacific

suz1414

Mouseketeer
i was wondering if anyone had heard names for any hotels after the royal pacific has anyone that works there even heard anything yet.

cant wait for royal pacific resort !!!
:D :D

I haven't heard anything.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Ground-breaking for Whoville Suites should begin in 2005(?)

that sounds real kool! so it is going to look like a whoville hotel. If anyone has anymore info i'd like it.

Whoville Suites?????

HUH????

Loewe's and Universal haven't even finished negotiations on the possibility of a partnership for the 4th and 5th hotels.

Although it would be a great concept, I question where you got that information from.

Whoville Suites would be a neat idea, though. Honestly, unless a 3rd park opens, I think three onsite hotels are enough for 2 parks.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

i think that too, but maybe by 2005 if what he says is true they might actually start on a third park.

it just seems to me that if they did have a whoville suites that theywould have to much stuff there that deals with whoville and the grinch. anyone else think this?

sorry about that bumpi was trying to paste something but thats all it was pasteing.

Did I say Whoville Suites? Maybe it was Wholiday Inn....yeah, that's it. That's the ticket!
(Just joshin' of course)
Any wagers on how the FOTL will change when 3rd hotel opens? Not to open the floodgates again, but that on-site once-per-ride FOTL seems inevitable at that time.
Hope everyone gets unlimited while it's hot!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter