Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

this sounds great!

can i get in on the action??

if either crocs are free the 10th-15th of nov & fancy spendin 5 nights in the hotel new york, id be more than happy to take them on the adventure with me! :goodvibes

this sounds great!

can i get in on the action??

if either crocs are free the 10th-15th of nov & fancy spendin 5 nights in the hotel new york, id be more than happy to take them on the adventure with me! :goodvibes

I have put you on Fern's list. Please pm me your real name and an e-mail address. Thanks.

Mel

I would love to take one of the crocs too, it would be from the 29th Nov - 3Dec they would get a one night trip to London at a pre Xmas trip to the SL.

I have sent you a pm with my details

Flik arrived this morning, gosh he has grown since I last saw him! He was a bit traumatised as postman pat squeezed him through the letterbox! The pen broke, so I will put a new one in.

He is slowly recovering, having a tea party with the my little ponies!

Flik arrived this morning, gosh he has grown since I last saw him! He was a bit traumatised as postman pat squeezed him through the letterbox! The pen broke, so I will put a new one in.

He is slowly recovering, having a tea party with the my little ponies!

Cruel cruel postie!! ;) :rotfl2:

Bet he is nearly as excited to be returning to DLRP as you are!! :yay:

Do you think that I can go on the list to? Im living in Denmark, so im i welcome?
:worship:
Im going to DLRP from 8-11 january, im not sure whit hotel, but properly SL.
Im going to celebrate my 23th, and im proberly going alone

Do you think that I can go on the list to? Im living in Denmark, so im i welcome?

I imagine this will be ok (though it's not my exchange so I can't say yes or no for sure :goodvibes ).

Both I (with Fern) and TheLittleMermaid83 (with Flik) are leaving on the day you arrive, so I'm sure one of us can meet you in the parks and exchange the croc with you.

Sure you can go on the list. Anyone going to Disneyland Paris is able to go on the list. You do have to be willing to send the croc to someone else probably in the UK) if no one can meet you in the park to exchange. I also need your real name and phone number, so pm me those details please.

Mel

Is there any chance DD and I could have Flik or Fern for our trip to the Cheyenne 22nd - 25th November?:)

Is there an empty space in Fern or Flik's busy schedule - we will be leaving home on 9th December and returning on 16th and staying at the Cheyenne, it would be lovely to take such an experienced DLRP'er with us lol

Is there an empty space in Fern or Flik's busy schedule - we will be leaving home on 9th December and returning on 16th and staying at the Cheyenne, it would be lovely to take such an experienced DLRP'er with us lol

I have put you on Flik's list. I still need your real name and e-mail address.

Mel

Flik arrived here safely at the kevankiki household today, he is now chilling out prior to his next visit, in 10 days time :beach:

Fern arrived safely at my house today ready for her trip to the Disneyland hotel in 10 days time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter