anyone info on room 6567?

i can't remember if that was our room number or 6576. either way, it was great!

We were close to that cabin - 6562 - in September. I was worried about elevator/ foot traffic noise - I shouldn't have worried. The location was
fantastic !!! It was actually quite good being so close to the elevator and stairs.

We were only 3 decks at most, either up or down, from all the main activity/restaurant decks.

Hope this helps a bit

tink9285 said:
any info on room 6567?

Hi! We were in this stateroom for our Thanksgiving 2004 cruise! It is fine! You are probably stressing because it's next to the laundry...don't! We only heard noise once on the last sea day and it was during the daytime hours. The actual machine noise was fine. DH seemed to think it warmed up a bit in the stateroom when the washers/dryers were in full use...DS and I disagreed...we are used to having our ceiling fans on 24/7 at home and there isn't one in the stateroom.

Space wise...it was acceptable for our family of 3...DH, DS (12 1/2) and me. We did stow the suitcases under the bed to make some extra floor space. DS slept on the convertible sofa and it was fine...he's about 5 ft. Personally, I felt the bed was very comfortable for us.

Sway of the ship...minimal. I tend to get motion sick on certain rides at WDW, but I was fine on the ship...especially in the room. You can feel the sway most in the Walt Disney Theater, IMO.

Accesibility to elevators...practically equal distance to mid-ship and aft elevators.

Stateroom Steward was Jerry from the Phillippines and he was great! DS loved all of the towel sculptures he made and wanted to learn how...we asked Jerry and he took the time to teach DS about 4 sculptures one evening. Now, DS makes them at home when we have company...lol

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me and I will answer them for you as best I can. I'm working...we just got DSL so it will go faster than with the old dial-up...on getting my photos up on a website and I do have a few photos of the stateroom.

Hope this helps!
Laura ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter