Anyone in the Magic Kingdom on 5/18/05?

Tess8799

Earning My Ears
Hi everone. I'm a newbie looking for a little help. My family vacationed in Walt Disney World last week and we were fortunate enough to be the family that got to open the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday 5/18 :sunny: . Unfortunately I forgot to give the photographer my photopass card and we have no pictures :sad2: !! But there were HUNDREDS of people in the crowd taking pictures of us. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who may have some and would be willing to email me some copies. I know this is a stretch but I figured I'd try anyway.

Thanks!!!
Ellen

I wasn't there, I hope you find someone who has your picture!

How did you get chosen for this honor? Wow, it must of been unbelievable! :sunny:

Yes, it was AMAZING!!! It was my son's 5th birthday that week so I went to Guest Services at the beginning of the trip to see if there was anything special they could do for him. We got lucky enough to do that :goodvibes . They told us that they choose randomly, and that they hadn't picked anyone yet for that day.
The kids didn't quite understand the enormity of it, but my husband and I were in awe of it all :cloud9: !!!

I wish I could help you. We were there on the 18th but did not get in until after 4PM.

I was there but not until the afternoon. It was my B-day that day and we went to MK for EMH's and Fireworks.
Sorry. Hope somebody comes thru for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter