Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

We'll be there for NYE!! This is our first time during the holiday. Scared about how busy it will be but I want to see the decorations. I didn't get our tickets yet. Should I get them before the 60 day window? Or does it matter. I think I want to get AP since we might go again in April. Do you get a MB and a card? How do people double dip without a card/ticket? So confused! I trying to soak up all this information. I've been to Disney 8 times in the last 7 years and I feel like a newbie.

They have been giving out cards along with the magic bands.

Maggie

I didn't get to it last night, ended up falling asleep. Hopefully, I have more energy tonight! I will keep you posted. If you do end up scanning them as mikek suggests, can you please report your success?

Tried calling this morning and a grumpy CM told me that there was no way that they could link the tickets manually on there end. The only thing she could do was walk me through on how to link them myself online.
When I asked what happens if it won't link correctly, then only then, could she help me by submitting a ticket and the ticket turn around is 3 weeks.:rolleyes: I told her others on here have mentioned CM's manually entering them for them (without having tried it online themselves) and she went into the spiel that DIS is not an official Disney forum, yada yada yada :upsidedow
Anyways, I went ahead and risked it by scanning my paper UT tickets online with my android phone (they only mentioned iphones), and it worked perfectly!:thumbsup2:cheer2::goodvibes
I made sure to have already created profiles for each of my family members, beforehand so you can choose which tickets to link to whom. SO HAPPY it all worked out!! Pixie dust to everyone else! Now to wait on those mb's and fp+'s :beach:

I am able to make my fast passes from December 1st on through my December trip - but I have back to back trips. The first trip starts in November 21 thru the 29th with my son and then a couple days by myself and then my friend arrives 12/1.

I can make all the fast passes for November 21st thru the end of my December trip just for myself - my friend (her MDE) is linked with mine isnt' able to anything yet. So I really don't know what to do - if I book all the fastpasses from 12/1 on - can I add her when her fastpass option opens?

I have my magic bands for the 2 different resorts in November but it won't let select a magic band for my resort that begins 12/1.

Arriving on Dec. 1 for the Pop. I noticed on MDE, that when I click on a day from the main page, and scroll down, there is a notice that I can "FastPass+ Service

Make FastPass+ selections beginning October 20, 2013
"

Do you have this?

Do you have Magic Bands from a prior trip? Cause I can make FP+ now 60 days out because of a trip at the end of the month. I would imagine it will start to open up 60 days out for everyone.

We love SSR! We are really looking forward to this new system. But, I'm glad we will be going at a slower time of year, hopefully it won't take us long to get the hang of it! LOL

Have you been able to customize your MB's yet? We were able to customize ours yesterday, but still no FP+'s ... I'll be on-line every day checking! But, I have read here that most people seem to be able to book FP+'s at the 60 day mark and we aren't quite there yet.
Where were you able to customize MB's? I went to all logical places in MDE but no luck.

Do you have to have the trip paid off before you can do the mb and fp+? We are at 68 days today.

No, you do not have to have the trip paid off before getting the MB's and fp+. In fact, people have been able to get fp+ before they are able to customize MB's.

We are checking in on Nov 30th and haven't been able to customize MB's yet.

Where were you able to customize MB's? I went to all logical places in MDE but no luck.

I went on the My Disney Experience online. I noticed the banner had changed. I don't remember the wording now (I was a bit excited at the time! lol). But it was something like, Customize Magic Bands. I clicked it, that was it. Sorry I can't remember exactly the wording or what it looked like. I would just keep looking for it. Also, when I looked on my android phone last night, I couldn't see anything about the MB's, but today it's on my cell phone.

Good luck! I am still waiting for FP+'s.... Hoping I am able to start planning for those soon.

Tried calling this morning and a grumpy CM told me that there was no way that they could link the tickets manually on there end. The only thing she could do was walk me through on how to link them myself online.
When I asked what happens if it won't link correctly, then only then, could she help me by submitting a ticket and the ticket turn around is 3 weeks.:rolleyes: I told her others on here have mentioned CM's manually entering them for them (without having tried it online themselves) and she went into the spiel that DIS is not an official Disney forum, yada yada yada :upsidedow
Anyways, I went ahead and risked it by scanning my paper UT tickets online with my android phone (they only mentioned iphones), and it worked perfectly!:thumbsup2:cheer2::goodvibes
I made sure to have already created profiles for each of my family members, beforehand so you can choose which tickets to link to whom. SO HAPPY it all worked out!! Pixie dust to everyone else! Now to wait on those mb's and fp+'s :beach:

Good for you, glad it worked out!!! I will try tonight. I've had the profiles done for a while now just waiting to link my tickets. I'm in Canada so we won't actually get our bands until we arrive which is fine - it'll add to the excitement of check in.

We are doing a split DVC stay...our first check in date is Nov. 30th....as of now I can customize our bands for the first stay...we don't switch resorts until Dec. 7th, so as of now, not coming up....

I just called DVC to ask them about it and they did say, they only release one month for testing at a time...

That being said, I'm thinking the Dec. test will be announced a monthish from now? :confused3

I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

I'm glad I found this Dec. thread as the only reason I knew we could customize for our Nov. 30th check in is because of that thread!

Love the DIS!

We will be there 12/2-12/6, staying at POR.
I looked at MDE today, screen looks different than yesterday, or it took me to another page. But still won't let me reserve FP or customize MB.
My 60 days will be here in 7 days, hope I can do something soon.

I think the people going in Dec that can customize MB or get FP+ are those checking in a day in November.

Heading to POFQ 12/11... checking every day even tho it's early... :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter