Anyone here collect Disney baseballs......

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by Mike Swannick, Feb 3, 2007.

1. p4puddaz

p4puddaz Earning My Ears

Cant c pic , wot year is it wot colours or pictures as it got on it?

2. Kris Uk

Kris Uk Earning My Ears

Hi guys, new to this site but pretty happy with my collection so far. Still looking to add more. Does anyone know if there is a 2002 annual ball??
    I'll upload pics as soon as I hit 10 posts.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. BillyBoy1304

BillyBoy1304 Earning My Ears

baseballmickey, that's a great collection. We'll be going in May for the first time and I think I'm going to have to up the souvenir budget...

5. Fortysix

Fortysix Space Mountain Man

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    Carnage likes this.
  6. Kris Uk

Kris Uk Earning My Ears

7. Bigg84

Bigg84 Earning My Ears

Hi baseballmickey, I know its been a while since your post but looking at your pictures I think I may have some baseballs you may be interested in. I'm not sure how old they are but they are all in good condition. there is a space mountain ball, 2 ESPN balls, a planet Hollywood ball, a Micky all century team ball and a where the magil lives ball. If any of these are of interest please message back. thanks

8. Fortysix

Fortysix Space Mountain Man

Bigg84, I am interested in purchasing all of your baseballs if you are interested in selling them please let me know. My email is dmccall777@aol.com. Thanks.

9. Bigg84

Bigg84 Earning My Ears

Hi Fortysix, I will email pics of all 8 balls. They are all in great condition and I think a few of them are rare as I can't fine them elsewhere.

10. YaGottaBelieve

YaGottaBelieve Earning My Ears

Does any one have any info about this Disney ball? I can't seem to find it online. I'm having trouble posting a picture of it but it's completely tie dyed and has peace love and baseball symbols on it. It says ESPN on both sides as well. Thank you!

11. Mike Swannick

Mike Swannick Earning My Ears

Hi YGB,

The baseball you are describing is a promo baseball for ESPN which had a fairly short run period (the manufacture year is probably printed on the ball). As far as I'm aware it was one of handful of ESPN promo products that were available for a few years during the mid 2000's. There are no new ESPN themed baseballs at the moment and there hasn't been for a while. In the UK it appears quite infrequently on eBay but I think collectors don't always appreciate that it is a Disney & ESPN souvenir.

To all other posters, I've returned to this post by accident having not recieved any notifications that the thread was still live so my apologies for not contributing. It's nice to hear that there is a growing number of collectors. Currently my entire collection is boxed pending decoration work, but numbers about 400 baseballs of which the majority are Disney/Universal. When I can I'll post a photo, but it will be while yet. It would be nice to make a Stateside contact to get the latest baseballs shipped over when they're available.... :)

Mike.