Anyone having trouble with online checkin?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Since Saturday, I've been trying to do online checkin for my 1-night BWI reservation for the night of 12/26. When I attempt to do online checkin, after I enter my reservation numbber/name, the next screen doesn't give me the option to checkin online. Is the site down for everyone, or is it just me?

I was just trying to pay off my February trip and it says they could not process it at this time. Maybe the site is down

I can't do the online check in either and I arrive on the 26th and have been trying since last week. I was told that since my reservation was made last year it is an old reservation and for some reason they are having problems with old reservations not working on the system. At least this is what I was told. Doesn't seem very fair now does it?

At least now we know it's a system issue and not a reservation issue. What's weird is that I had no problems doing the online checkin for my DVC stay starting on 12/27. Wonder why the DVC side is working and the 'regular' side isn't?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter