Anyone having a Birthday today?

Guess what I got for my birthday????
DD is engaged! Can you guys believe it? I'm going to be someone's mother-in-law :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guess what I got for my birthday????
DD is engaged! Can you guys believe it? I'm going to be someone's mother-in-law :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does that make you Kay Ballard
inlaws3.jpg

I wanna be Eve Arden!!! It's my birthday...I wanna be Eve!!!

Wow. It got awfully quiet on these boards all of a sudden. :confused3

Way to kill the party, Rosie. ;)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Wally...come dance....entertain me!

Happy B-Day Rosie!!!!!!!

And congrats on your DD engagement......does that mean you are 1 step closer to be a g'ma? :rotfl: You are too much fun to be a g'ma!

Happy B-Day Rosie!!!!!!!

And congrats on your DD engagement......does that mean you are 1 step closer to be a g'ma? :rotfl: You are too much fun to be a g'ma!

I know!!! It's freakin me out!!!

BTW...will you dance for my birthday? Looks like Wally is a no-show.:confused3

Logan has passed the test for being my son in law. Once, when he was living at my house he entered the kitchen while I was at the sink in a towel.
Well, as fate would have it the velcro closure fails, pops open and the towel goes sliding to the floor. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
The man didn't miss a beat, went right to the fridge and continued to pour himself a glass of milk without even saying a word!:lmao: :lmao:

Happy Birthday X 2
Happy Birthday X 2
Happy Birthday dear Jamie and Rosie
Happy Birthday to yoooooooouuuuuus

I hope you both had excellent days!

a :hug: for Rosie

a :hug: for Jamie

I know!!! It's freakin me out!!!

BTW...will you dance for my birthday? Looks like Wally is a no-show.:confused3

Sure.....would you prefer with my top or without?!?!?!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:yay: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Hve a GREAT rest of your day...any special plans.....after the party is over, of course.

Sure.....would you prefer with my top or without?!?!?!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:yay: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Hve a GREAT rest of your day...any special plans.....after the party is over, of course.

It's me! How could you even ask a question like that???

Without! Without!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday Jamie and Rosie.

Rosie -- congrats on your DD's engagement. Which DD?

Logan has passed the test for being my son in law. Once, when he was living at my house he entered the kitchen while I was at the sink in a towel.
Well, as fate would have it the velcro closure fails, pops open and the towel goes sliding to the floor. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
The man didn't miss a beat, went right to the fridge and continued to pour himself a glass of milk without even saying a word!:lmao: :lmao:

Well, yes, I'd say he passed. Perhaps your DD takes after you?

Happy belated birthday Jamie and Rosie.

Rosie -- congrats on your DD's engagement. Which DD?

Well, yes, I'd say he passed. Perhaps your DD takes after you?

Ok Folks..here's the shocker: It's my oldest daughter who has id'd as gay for the past 8 or 9 years. She has known Logan for almost 10 years. He knows how Zena feels and is very supportive. They have been living together for the last year (and he lived with us some years before that).
They're happy and so I'm happy.
As for Zena taking after me: Only in the mothering department...she's a nurturer. Now Tara....she's got my wild streak.:rolleyes1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE AND FRIEND

Sorry I missed this thread before, that work thing has been kicking my butt lately. These people have some nerve, they think just because they pay me they can tell me what to do :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter