Anyone having a Birthday today?

Back away from the Glenlivet Mike!-
Your vision is crossing again and you got two posts confused.
thtwirly1.gif

Back away from the Glenlivet Mike!-
Your vision is crossing again and you got two posts confused.
thtwirly1.gif

Maybe that Bananna Cream Pie Martini wasn't such a good idea for breakfast!:confused3

Can't believe I'm late to my own party!

What did I miss????

Maybe that Bananna Cream Pie Martini wasn't such a good idea for breakfast!:confused3

Sure it was! They're yummy! Especially when the bartender goes to extra lengths and has to go downstairs to get all the stuff to make it! :worship:

Can't believe I'm late to my own party!

What did I miss????

Pretty much all of it. It's coming to and end now.

You're here in time to clean up! Have fun!

Hey! Wait a minute...some of us have jobs you know. I gotta pay for all the monkey feed!

(Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday and gave me a monkey...I'm a happy girl)

There's some sort of sausage and some Bananna Cream pie over in the corner if you're hungry.....

But I think Wally ate all the roasted goat!:sad2:

There's some sort of sausage and some Bananna Cream pie over in the corner if you're hungry.....

But I think Wally ate all the roasted goat!:sad2:

I can only have soy goat right now.:mad:

Rosie, of COURSE we didn't have your party and leave only a mess for you to clean up!

We're just pretending, so that you'll be surprised when everyone else jumps out and says "Surprise"!

Quick, Mike & Wally, go round up some people to yell surprise. Homeless people, or vagrants or something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!!:banana: :banana:

Here....have some goat....

Rosie, of COURSE we didn't have your party and leave only a mess for you to clean up!

We're just pretending, so that you'll be surprised when everyone else jumps out and says "Surprise"!

Quick, Mike & Wally, go round up some people to yell surprise. Homeless people, or vagrants or something.

I't not Our fault she lives on the wrong coast! :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter