Anyone have experience with having netgrocer.com deliver diapers directly to WDW?

ckrische

Earning My Ears
I have read somewhere on the boards that people have had netgrocer.com deliver diapers directly to WDW resorts. Has anyone done it here? If so, how does it work?
It sounds very convenient, but I'd hate to have there be a mistake and arrive at WDW with only a few travel diapers.
Thanks for any advice you can give here.

I've used them at home & it's been great. I emailed WDW about sending myself packages & they said to be sure to put our name & arrival date on the label.

I'm going to try it!

I'd love to know aboutthis also. When we went 2 weeks ago for only 4 days I had a whole suitcase full of diapers, swimmie diapers, formula etc... It would be great to have it waiting for me when I get there for our November trip. I can't imagine how much I'll need to pack for a 1yo for 8 days. :eek: .

villains02.gif

I've seen posts from people who used them with no problems. dealhunting.com often lists coupons & the actual ordering couldn't be easier.

I was worried about being charged, so I emailed WDW about it:

Is it possible to receive a package while I am staying at the Yacht Club? Are there any restrictions on size/weight? Is there a charge for receiving a package?

What address should it be sent to?

And this is what they said:

You may certainly receive mail and packages at your resort during your stay.
There is no charge for receiving packages. Please include the following information on the package, so that it may be delivered efficiently.

Guest's Name
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
(Please include arrival date on address label)

Hope that helps!

I've used them twice and it's been great. The items are packed very well and are usually behind check-in when you arrive. The only problem I had was not getting what I ordered because it was out of stock. You didn't get any notice (but you also were not charged).

grandfl01a.gif

In January of this year I had Netgrocer deliver snacks, drinks and diapers. I actually had them delivered to the Sheraton Four Points by the airport since that is where we were staying our first night since our flight arrived very late. When I checked in, the night clerk claimed he didn't have any package waiting for me. I pulled out my delivery confirmation notice from Netgrocer and insisted that the packages had been delivered. He called over the bellhop who opened up a closet and sure enough, my packages were there. Everything arrived perfectly and they even threw in some free candy! I had my diapers and breakfast food and drinks for the next morning. We still made a stop at the grocery store later on in our trip, but it was for nothing that was a necessity and it was nice not to have to pack all those diapers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest