Anyone have an educated guess on the Avengers...

With all the entertainment options, it shouldn't matter, but my family gets excited about seeing recent releases in a way that almost feels like a private showing. Just one more "special" Disney moment.

I totally agree. I am a movie junkie. Go at least once a week at home (already saw Titantic 3D twice!) so I LOVE going to the movies onboard as well. ...especially when they do a premEAR at sea!!!

MJ

We are on the same cruise and were thinking the exact same thing! HIGHFIVE
I asssuuuuume it will show on the ships, it is owned by disney after all..

I totally agree. I am a movie junkie. Go at least once a week at home (already saw Titantic 3D twice!) so I LOVE going to the movies onboard as well. ...especially when they do a premEAR at sea!!!

MJ

Hi MJ! We will actually be on the Dream when "Brave" is released!! :cool1: Can you elaborate a little more on the PremEAR at sea? Is it basically the movie showing at midnight or is anything else done for it? We're okay with anything and just happy to have fun! :cool1:

Thanks,
Heather

With my experience being onboard for the prem-ear of Wall-E...

They set aside special showtimes to air it in the main theatre/showroom. IIRC, they had a showing at 9 pm, because we were on Pacific time and they were allowed to show it at midnight Eastern. The entire main theater was packed! There were special Wall-E pins available for the pin-traders, some kind of exclusive design, I guess.

The next day the movie was shown a couple of times more in the main theatre, and then the third day (after most everyone had seen it, I guess) they moved it to the movie theatre.

With my experience being onboard for the prem-ear of Wall-E...

They set aside special showtimes to air it in the main theatre/showroom. IIRC, they had a showing at 9 pm, because we were on Pacific time and they were allowed to show it at midnight Eastern. The entire main theater was packed! There were special Wall-E pins available for the pin-traders, some kind of exclusive design, I guess.

The next day the movie was shown a couple of times more in the main theatre, and then the third day (after most everyone had seen it, I guess) they moved it to the movie theatre.
Thank you! :flower3:

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter