Anyone have a photo of....

That's a cool photo, Fran! You can see the entire float! It looks like they literally just took the globes off, added some columns, and changed the name of the parade. It's cool that the two queens I was confusing are on the float together. I still say that the Evil Queen is the prettier of the two. ;) Malificient looks like she could be sister of the Wicked Witch of the West.

Thanks everyone for helping me get 'em straight!

malificent scares me too, she just oozes evil!!!
the floats are pretty cool without the globes. DH took pics when we went in August but I was scrapping so I missed it.
Maybe next time.

I am SOO all set for villians now. You ladies do great work!

Now, and chance there are Beach and Yatch Club pics out there?

march2007disneypix131.jpg

Will look for the Beach Club pix for whomever needed it!

Pixiedustforever pixiedust:

Thank you Susan0326 for the pic's of sorcerer Mickey @ AS Movies. They are exactly what I need! Thank you!
-CW

Are you still needing a photo of the Serpent? I think I have several that were taken at night w/o anyone in them.

Would be happy to send you one

I'm doing a Mary Poppins/Fantasyland Page and I wondered if anybody has one of the carousel horses without anybody on it? We have pics of the kids with Mary Poppins from March which I thought was pretty rare since I'd never seen her out greeting before.

Let me know,
Suzanne

That is DARLING! I have TONS of pics from all of my Mary Poppins sightings from my last trip to the World. I would love to use that as a background but I'm not sure how I could print that 12 x 12.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much for the Mary Poppins background. I already had some carousel horse pages that I was using but I'll save this for our trip in October. We're going to 1900 Park Fare and maybe we'll see her again! I'm not sure how to get it 12"x12" though. Maybe I could turn it into a frame, border or tag. I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Suzanne

This is the 1st time that I have looked at this sight. All of everyones pictures are awesome. Maybe there are those of you out there that could help me with a problem that I have.

My family went to the World in 2004 with my parents. My mom has Alzheimers and that was probably our last vacation with her as we see her failing each year. We spent a day at AK and a day at MK. We also spent 2 days at SeaWorld and a day at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. The very last day of vacation at 3pm before the parade started, I was checking the memory on my then new digital camera and DELETED the whole vacation. We spent the rest of the day in MK going back thru the park trying to retake pictures of what we could. Needless to say, I couldn't catch everything.

Do any of you have pictures from the Florida Aquarium? And pictures that I would really like to have to fill in the holes are of Wendy Darling, Kenaii, Koda, Meeko, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, any Storytime with Belle, any from the Lion King show and Pocahontas from AK. I lost all of the AK pictures since we didn't get a chance to go back.

I am terrible at the computer and would be willing to pay for copies of any pictures. I contacted Disney when we got home and asked them if they could have their photographers take the pictures that I needed and I would pay for them, but never got a response back. Can anyone help us?

Thanks,
Lora and Bob

I have plenty of pictures from AK and MK from 2004. I'll try to upload some of the characters you mentioned tomorrow. Check back here tomorrow evening and I'll put the links to the photos.

Hopefully, we can help you piece your trip together!

This is the 1st time that I have looked at this sight. All of everyones pictures are awesome. Maybe there are those of you out there that could help me with a problem that I have.

My family went to the World in 2004 with my parents. My mom has Alzheimers and that was probably our last vacation with her as we see her failing each year. We spent a day at AK and a day at MK. We also spent 2 days at SeaWorld and a day at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa. The very last day of vacation at 3pm before the parade started, I was checking the memory on my then new digital camera and DELETED the whole vacation. We spent the rest of the day in MK going back thru the park trying to retake pictures of what we could. Needless to say, I couldn't catch everything.

Do any of you have pictures from the Florida Aquarium? And pictures that I would really like to have to fill in the holes are of Wendy Darling, Kenaii, Koda, Meeko, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, any Storytime with Belle, any from the Lion King show and Pocahontas from AK. I lost all of the AK pictures since we didn't get a chance to go back.

I am terrible at the computer and would be willing to pay for copies of any pictures. I contacted Disney when we got home and asked them if they could have their photographers take the pictures that I needed and I would pay for them, but never got a response back. Can anyone help us?

Thanks,
Lora and Bob

There is a program you can use called Photo Recall that will let you recover most if not all of your deleted pictures. I have the program and it works great! :thumbsup2

There is a program you can use called Photo Recall that will let you recover most if not all of your deleted pictures. I have the program and it works great! :thumbsup2

only if you haven't used the card again though, according to DH anyway.

I also have some pics, it will take me some time to go through them but I'm sure we can find some stuff for you.

I'm leaving Friday - any requests? We're doing the 4 main parks, TL, AC, Busch, IOA and the P&P Party. Staying at Pop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter