Anyone had Tanis Armstrong?

Tanis was the assistant to my EM last year...I didn't have much interaction with her, but she was very helpful when I did need something and my EM wasn't around. Good for her that she got promoted!

We were given Tanis - our third planner - a few weeks ago. So far Ive found her to be helpful and pretty good on replying to my emails. I have found that she tends to be extremely busy so it does take time for her to find things out for you. So far she has always done what she has said she would, so I'm happy with that. She's also extremely friendly and definately recognises the importance of your wedding to you :flower:

I e-mailed a sales manager and he said that Tanis had tried to contact me, but was unsuccessful. He gave me her e-mail address though and I e-mailed her today.

I started out with Maxine Polakis and her assistant Tanis in early summer and since last month all my calls have been answered by Tanis and only Tanis. She is quick with getting back to her emails, I found this easier than calling. So far she has been great!

I have Tanis as my planner too. I only spoke to her once and that was yesterday. She spent about an hour on the phone with me and seemed very thorough and genuinely excited about my upcoming wedding. It made me feel like she really loves her job and wants to make us happy.

So far so good.

Glad to hear that she sounds great! The sales manager that I talked to said she was away with weddings and wouldn't be back until Tuesday (this was on Friday), but I decided to e-mail her anyways. She e-mailed me back within an hour! She just stopped in the office inbetween weddings and saw my message. Since she has been trying to contact me, she wanted to give me a quick message to say hi and that she was excited about our wedding! I like her already!

Tanis is very quick with answering her emails, she has Sunday and Monday off unless she has a wedding scheduled that day but those are her assigned days off. She has been really great with me and fiance, he has called her a few times also. Enjoy planning!

Wow Tanis sounds busy!!! She was the assistant to my EM up until about a month before my wedding. MY EM was out on med leave for two months and Tanis did a LOT of the legwork for us. She was awesome. So was my EM so I'm sure she learned a lot from him. Email is the best way for you to go...they carry blackberrys of some sort so they can respond super fast. It also gives them a reference. Do be aware that they PRINT every single email and keep it in a binder on you. Tanis made a special point of being at the beginning of my rehearsal to say hello and to meet us in person--I thought that was really nice of her. Our EM said that she was working a bajillion hours!

Tanis was the assistant to our EM when we got married last June. She was very helpful and seemed quite interested in all of our plans. I think you'll be in great hands!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter