Anyone had a problem with your Disney car magnets getting stolen?

My MIL got two of her APH magnets stolen when we drove to Animal Kingdom last year. Of all places you would think Disney would be safe

I "lost" a DVC magnet from the back of my car. We don't use automated car washes so I can only assume that someone wanted it more than I did. After that we bought DVC decals from ETSY that we have in the back window of our cars. The rest of our magnets go on the fridge.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_41.jpg

Last edited:
I have been to disney world more than 30 times as a passholder. i have never had a passholder magnet stolen but someone did steal my Tinkerbell magnet. The problem is the magnets are ruining my paint. i have a 1 year old car, we just change the magnets each time we get new ones but there are marks on my car from the magnets so we are taking them off. i am crushed because i want my passholder magnets on my car. i only have them on my car, my husband does not allow that on his car. i have a white car.

The weather/ maybe a car wash? ruined my Disney marathon 2017 magnet. I think the dealership was giving me a complimentary car wash when I got my oil changed, but I didn't know this ahead of time to pull my magnets prior :(

We had one of the Christmas Passholder magnets stolen while staying at BLT. The blue looked really good our our sky blue car. I like to think some toddler saw it and liked it, brought to the parents and they couldn't figure out which car it came from. Otherwise, it makes me feel too much like Scrooge, thinking bad thoughts. We only use the orange magnets now. The unique ones go on the fridge at home.

Yes, had my DVC magnet stolen a couple years back while parked at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter