Anyone going in January 2008?

springandmac

DIS Veteran
If so, when exactly?

I'm going for my birthday on my first solo trip. January 5th-10th. Although I still haven't told DD13 and DH. Everytime I bring it up a solo trip to DH he keeps telling me how he wants go. Mind you, this is not because he likes Disney it's because he can't bear for us to be apart. :love:

I'm planning on being there on the 20th through the 24th, with my Dad. Does that count as alone? I'm just hoping he gets back to me and let's me know if he can go or not.

I'm going!!! Actually, it will be me and dd18! Going 12-19 Jan. Currently have reservation for SOG (if it's just us) and a 1 room at OKW (in case one of her college friends ends up going.

We've never been in January before. Looking forward to having a trip during a slow season.......cause its been a while since we've gone at a slower time.

DBF and I are going Jan 2-7th, he's a first timer (and we are from LI too!)

The 5th we will be at MK much of the day and the 6th is a later Epcot day for us. PM me if you want to try and catch up at some point.

I am going solo, too. Similar dates - 1/5 - 1/9/07. I am leaving DH, DS 13, and DS 14 at home. I would love for DH to come, but someone has to be home for the kids.

I am a little apprehensive of a solo trip. At the same time, I am excited. :goodvibes I've never done solo traveling before, so it should be interesting. I am thinking of doing the Keys to the Kingdom Tour while I am there. I have always wanted to do that tour, but never could because I always go with my kids.

I am also in the process a purchasing a DVC membership through the timeshare store. I hope to go to closing in November and I am really hoping I can stay DVC for 2 or 3 nights. I am hopeful there will be something available during that time frame.

My last trip was in August and it was really HOT and CROWDED! I am looking forward to trying the cooler Jan weather.

65% chance that I will be at the World January 10 thru January 14. This would be my first time solo. I'm a single Mom and the kids can't miss school...gee, what a shame :lmao: (bad mommy :upsidedow )

gina

I'll also be on my first solo trip Jan 6-9... DH and I just got back from our B-day trip in which DH surprised me with DVC purchase.. so now I'm going back down alone for 4 days to check out the new "home". I can't wait:banana: I'm nervous and excited at the same time...

I'll also be on my first solo trip Jan 6-9... DH and I just got back from our B-day trip in which DH surprised me with DVC purchase.. so now I'm going back down alone for 4 days to check out the new "home". I can't wait:banana: I'm nervous and excited at the same time...

My brithday is Monday in case your husband wants to buy me DVC :rotfl2:

DW and I are meeting an old college friend of her's and her family along with another couple from Jan. 4th-8th. There will be 9 of us total. :goodvibes :surfweb:

I'll be there with friend Jan. 9 - 13th for the 1/2 marathon
and staying at BCV

Do you guys think 1/5-1/9 will be busy???? It's leading up to Marathon weekend. I am starting to wonder whether it would be better to go at the end of January. (last weekend into Feb) Any thoughts????

I'm going Jan.10th-21st for the full marathon and it's my first solo trip to WDW!:cool1:

I'll also be there marathon weekend (1/10-16). My sister and I are entered in the 1/2. She and I, and my mom, are entered in the Friday 5k.:thumbsup2

I'll be there to cheer on my BIL - who is running in the Marathon on Sunday; dates are the 10th to the 14th

I'll be there Jan 5-10 also. Solo. My two kids (9 & 11) have graciously let me go do 'all the things they don't care about doing... really slowly'.

I plan to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK on Jan 8 (first time slot) and the Wild By Design tour at AK on my last morning, Jan. 10. I haven't booked these yet, but I will soon. Who wants to join me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter