Anyone going in January 2008?

I'll be there the same time as you, and I'm from Virginia too. What a coincedence. ;)

I'm from Alexandria. Where is Forest, VA?

Looks like there are at least three of us there Jan 5-10-- you, me and Anne's family. Then there are several others who are there at the same time, give or take a day. Popular time!

I need to check out the KTTK tour. I can't remember if I have done that one.

Looks like there are at least three of us there Jan 5-10-- you, me and Anne's family. Then there are several others who are there at the same time, give or take a day. Popular time!

I need to check out the KTTK tour. I can't remember if I have done that one.

Jan 5-10: Kids in school, husband isn't working late because of month end bookkeeping, marathons haven't started, New Year's crowd is gone. Hmmm, maybe I should shut up or MORE people will show up!:rolleyes1

I've done the Backstage Magic tour and loved it. KTTK is only Magic Kingdom but I think it will be really fun. Can't do these tours with my kids, they're too young.:sad2:

I will be there together with DH & FIL 1/5 - 1/12. FIL's first time there, our third. We are scheduled for the Sunrise Safari on the 6th and I plan to schedule the Segway tour in EPCOT also. We got the dining plan for convenience and plan to try Kona Cafe, Biergarten, Artist Point for dinners. I'm trying not to schedule every minute, but I want to see everything.

I'll be there the same time as you, and I'm from Virginia too. What a coincedence. ;)

here's another solo person from Va that will be there same week... arrive 6-9... from Ashland... grew up in Blackstone/Crewe area though :)... hmm.. have been thinking about doing KTK tour.... maybe I'll talk DH into letting me add that :scared:

The way my schedule works out, I'll be doing the 8:30a Keys to the Kingdom tour on Tues. Jan 8. Oh, well!:rolleyes:

My BF and me will be there January 23-31...She's never been....looking forward to it!

The way my schedule works out, I'll be doing the 8:30a Keys to the Kingdom tour on Tues. Jan 8. Oh, well!:rolleyes:

yeah, the only way i could do one same day as you guys already have one scheduled is poss the 8th.... 9th would be even better.... as i only really have 2 full days in the parks :scared: and then 2 half days on my arrival and before i fly out i'm having to cram in some stuff more then normal.... although i'm still only doing my own thing and i'm not rushing... anyway,, the 7th is the only morning i can fit in AK.. while the 8th i already have scheduled at MK

I can't do the 7th either. That is my Epcot day and I finally managed to snag a Le Cellier reservation for lunch. I have never eaten there and every time I tried to get a ressie for lunch or dinner, the only available times were too early or too late!

I will call today and see if I can get on the KTTK tour on the 8th at 8:30. I read about it on Deb Will's site and it sounds like fun and full of behind the scenes info.

Yep, I'm all booked for KTTK Jan 8 at 8:30a too.

Also booked Wild By Design on Jan 10 at 8:30a. It's the day I leave but DME doesn't pick me up until 6:00p! That's most of the day for ME!

I'll try to post a pic in my sig soon so I might be able to be recognized. I'm pretty common-looking.

Ok, got it posted... until a better one comes along!

I'm planning on going January 25 - February 1st. Trying to find someone that will be there around the same time as me.

lizardqueen -
single mom here planning to be at WL from 1/26-2/3 to celebrate DS' 16th!

I'm going to be there from 1/1 to 1/12. A friend is going to be there with me until the 6th, but I'll be solo after that. It's my first solo trip and I'm looking forward to it!

Jan 14 - 18 here for me. My (mostly) first solo trip to the world. . .can't wait and would love to hook up with other solos. . .

my boyfriend and i will most likely be there from jan 10-13th! can't beat a cheap quick trip! :yay:

The wife and I will be out there around the end of the month. Look for me. I'll be the skinny guy with the beard looking rad in spite of my wife's fanny pack. Give a thumbs up and say, "Hi Graham!" I'll likely respond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter