Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

It just happened to me on my work desktop computer for the first time...a Verizon ad, and we have extremely strong security.
Up until now, this ridiculousness only happened on my iPhone.
I like to check in on my lunch break, but if this is going to occur, I guess I won’t be able to do that.
Now it happens on Chrome on a desktop.

This was happening to me constantly on the desktop last week, then was OK again for a few days, and now is doing the Walmart one every so often. It use to happen only on my phone (but, oddly, wasn't when it was happening on the PC. :confused:) It's almost like they're fixing one glitch and it's causing another.

They are back. Every time I load the main page or any individual page. Had to throw on ad blockers to make it stop. You're losing a lot of ad revenue and readership due to these issues. I've run similar websites and these rogue ads can be stopped pretty quickly if someone in IT/admin truly cared.

On a Mac I'm getting 10 redirects (for some reason that's common with these hijacks) through several cloudfront dot net hosted URLs, and finally I get this most of the time (I'm using Safari):

Congratulations!
You’ve been personally selected to take part in our 2019 Annual Visitor Survey! Tell us what you think of Safari and to say “Thank You” you’ll receive a chance to get a $1000 Walmart Gift card!​

Cloudfront is an Amazon Web Services hosting service. I'm looking into how to report it.

For those using Chrome, AdGuard seems to be fixing the Walmart gift card popup.

Last edited:

On a Mac I'm getting 10 redirects (for some reason that's common with these hijacks) through several cloudfront dot net hosted URLs, and finally I get this most of the time (I'm using Safari):

Congratulations!
You’ve been personally selected to take part in our 2019 Annual Visitor Survey! Tell us what you think of Safari and to say “Thank You” you’ll receive a chance to get a $1000 Walmart Gift card!​

Cloudfront is an Amazon Web Services hosting service. I'm looking into how to report it.

I've gotten that at least 20 times today, sometime within mins of each other.

I turned on several ad blockers and finally got rid of them. Site is slowly becoming unusable if you don't have one. I guess when it runs off every user they'll bother to remove the code/ad causing the problem.

I'm getting these constantly in the last week every time I access the site. I just got Walmart and early in the week Samsung. Oh, brother!😩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter