Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

I think some view moderators and administrators interchangeably. It's not correct but when you're frustrated and can't get a solution to your problem at Target you really don't care that the employee unable to help works in electronics instead of sporting goods. :P
Understandable... but the Target employee might care.

Has anyone found a solution? Just started happening on my phone and it is so frustrating, I just stop reading.

Yeah I get them too and once it starts it will just keep happening so that marks me being done with the Dis for the day. Super annoying!

Has anyone found a solution? Just started happening on my phone and it is so frustrating, I just stop reading.
The only solution that I know (and that I've read about from other DISers) is to install an ad blocker of some kind. I use the free versions of AdGuard for iOs and Safari -- has worked like a charm from the moment of installation. Others using Android devices use Ad Block with great success. I wish there were a different answer, but so far, this is the only sure fix that I've read about in the multiple threads on this topic.

I played around with different browsers for android. Since
I downloaded 'Opera' browser two weeks ago, I haven't had any pop ups since.
Nor have I won $10,000, trips to the moon, free candy for a year, or whatever else.

Is anyone else having this happen to you. I only get this on disboards and it's becoming mire more frequent. I get a pop up with a voice over of "congatulations" and a spinning wheel. I have to get out of the site and close down that particular window. It's becoming really annoying and it only happens on disboards.com

Was just going to post about this issue and found this post. I get it all the time on my andriod phone. So annoying. "Congrats Google won..." or other versions. It's been happening constantly the last few days. Quite annoying, and then can't read posts.

I installed adguard which doesnt work for chrome but works for samsung internet. So now I just use the samsung internet app to read these boards on my phone. Very annoying

Is anyone else having this happen to you. I only get this on disboards and it's becoming mire more frequent. I get a pop up with a voice over of "congatulations" and a spinning wheel. I have to get out of the site and close down that particular window. It's becoming really annoying and it only happens on disboards.com
Yes, it's been an issue for a long time. Find a workaround or get used to it because it ain't getting fixed.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...-spam-congratulations-you-won-popups.3750988/
Make sure to vote, join the party. :badpc:

I keep getting the Verizon you won pop up on my computer. Can’t even visit the boards. My pop up blocker isn’t even stopping it.

I keep getting my screen switching to a page cannot be displayed with something called happy.luckydrawspace. It happens after a few seconds unless I hit the stop button (only way I could post this). This is using a PC and Chrome web browser.

Thanks.

It happens to me only on my phone on Chrome with the mobile version of the site, but if I change my settings to use the "Desktop Site" version, I don't get the popup. Of course, then all the text is impossibly tiny, but at least I can stay on a page for more than 5 seconds...

FYI, this seems to have abated. I am not experiencing the issue anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!