Anyone for the chat tonight?

I'll come!

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

Sounds great! Can you direct us into which chat room we are using?

jp3logo_sm.jpg

Use the link in the post below. If it's crowded in the lobby, we can move to room 1

I dropped in late on the chat last night. It was great! It was discussed to plan a Universal chat so that many could plan attending if they like. A show of hands...who would be interested in doing this, and when would be good for everyone? Molokai requested we do this so she can be included (5 hour time difference) So maybe a weekend evening? :D

jessica5.gif

I was there for a few minutes last night - it was my first chat. Now I'm ready to start gabbing. Just let me know when.

Donna R.

Have to get off to work, but wanted to say I enjoyed chatting with Johnathan, Rob and JessicaR last night. Missed Earl, you know it is hard for us to stay up late as we get older. ;) I can't wait for the next one.
Aloha,
Donna
:)

Sounds like I just missed getting to chat with Molokai :( Definatly count me in for the next chat, last nights was fun!

Jim

Okay, let's have suggestions for a real, scheduled chat. Any ideas for day and time? If we're going to go late (E.S.T.), how about a Friday or Saturday thing?

If it is Saturday, it doesn't have to be late. That is if Earl was proposing later hours for me. ;) Anything after noon on a Saturday would be fine for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!