Anyone ever done this?

outahere

DIS Veteran
If I make a future reservation now, can I get the bounceback offer applied to that reservation once we're there?

We are going in June (staying at OKW) and will be back down in Florida in mid-August to take DS to college in Melbourne. DW and I may go over to WDW for a couple of nights after we drop him off (first vacation time without DS in a very long time). The dates we would be there are not in the current discount offer, so I would have to book rack rate, but the dates are part of the current bounceback offer.

I don't recall seeing this question before, so I apologize if I missed it.

Thanks.

If I make a future reservation now, can I get the bounceback offer applied to that reservation once we're there?

We are going in June (staying at OKW) and will be back down in Florida in mid-August to take DS to college in Melbourne. DW and I may go over to WDW for a couple of nights after we drop him off (first vacation time without DS in a very long time). The dates we would be there are not in the current discount offer, so I would have to book rack rate, but the dates are part of the current bounceback offer.

I don't recall seeing this question before, so I apologize if I missed it.

Thanks.

I don't see why they couldn't apply the BB discount to an existing reservation, but I don't know for sure if they can/will. If you are going regardless of a discount, I would book now to get the resort you want. But if you would only book now "in hopes" of getting the discount applied later, I would wait to book. There must be availability at the resort you want/have booked in order to take advantage of a discount as having a reservation already in place does not guarantee a discount can be applied. Also, if you book now and the BB can't be applied to your reservation but your resort is available under the BB offer, you could always book the BB and cancel the other reservation. Good luck.

It is highly unlikely that there won't be availability under the bounceback at OKW or SSR. You probably don't need to do anything until you go on your trip. It's possible that you would have to cancel and rebook for the bounceback depending on if you book a room only or package, too.

If you're going twice in one year, you may want to get an annual pass, which also gives you another option for discounts.

Also, if you book now and the BB can't be applied to your reservation but your resort is available under the BB offer, you could always book the BB and cancel the other reservation. Good luck.

I was thinking long those lines as well.

It is highly unlikely that there won't be availability under the bounceback at OKW or SSR. You probably don't need to do anything until you go on your trip. It's possible that you would have to cancel and rebook for the bounceback depending on if you book a room only or package, too.

If you're going twice in one year, you may want to get an annual pass, which also gives you another option for discounts.

We would probably book a bounceback, room only, at the YC, which does tend to fill up a little more quickly than some of the DVC resorts. We are already annual passholders, but they have not yet put out any AP discounts for our dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter