• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever been turned away if....

Nope. I've never had any problem at all showing up with less people than were on the ADR. They've always been very understanding.

Same here. Years ago my niece was sick and she and my sister didn't go and there was no problem.

Never and this has happened to us many times. We have CM friends in WDW and when making our ADRs we make them to include them. Sometimes they can make it and sometimes they can't. We just tell the CM when checking in.

The only time there is an issue showing up with less people is if it is a restaurant that requires a CC hold like dinner shows. Not so much that they will give you a hard time seating you, but you will be charged X amount for the no-shows.

No. Once when traveling with a fairly large group, two people could not make it due to illness. I just advised the hostess when we arrived.

In fact, I tried to call the day of the reservation to let them know and they said to tell them when we get there.

Last fall I made all me ressies for 5 as Dh wassupposedto come but couldn't make as he's vacation was cancelled by work. We had no problems. When I got to the counter I would tell them we would only be 4 and not 5

No problems at all. On one trip we were a party of 7 and the last morning only DD and I got up for breakfast. They didn't have any problems with us being 2 instead of 7. And last year at H&V DH and DS ditched us at the last minute. No problems with that breakfast either.

We've never had any problems... including places with a cc hold. The morning we were supposed to go to crt my mom got sick and couldn't come. The rest of us went and they didn't charge us anything for her not being there (we had cc hold since we were on ddp.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter